CHAPTER 11ENDING CHAPTER

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung, jungkook and Jackson have come to Lee pack and killed other alpha's who have come in their way.

They have come and saw their omegas are tied and crying cause Mr.lee have gun in his and and he have point it to them while laughing.

"Lee leave them.your fight is with us,leave them and fight with us like man."said taehyung while gritting his teeth.

After that Lee's members start to fight with them and they(taehyung, jungkook and Jackson)beat them(Lee's members) and after that they fought with Lee and kill him and release their omegas and goes to their pack.

But suddenly yoongi,jimin and hobi started to get labor pain and they directly goes to their pack hospital whike informed namjin about and and told them to come their.

After half an hour the three omegas gave birth to sweet and cute babies.

Jimin and yoongi gave birth to a boy while hoseok gave birth to a baby girl.

All of them congrats each other and they gave a huge party next day.

And they decided the babies name.
Jikook baby name jungmin, taegi baby name taeyoon while jackhope named their baby aera.(random name)

Jungmin is an alpha like jungkook, taeyoon is an omega like yoongi, aera was an beta while Lia was an an omega.

All of them have been very happy with each other. All will always share everything with each other and sometime starts fighting with each other with no reasons.

All have been very happy family and everyone of packs was happy with their future Alpha leader. While,they was also happy to have very cute and beautiful babies of their pack Alpha's(taehyung, jungkook, namjoon and Jackson).

💞💞💞The End💞💞💞

If anyone wants should I make season 2 with their babies journey. (Characters will be same but their attitude and their behavior will be different. )

If anyone is interested they can tell me by commenting. 😊😊😊😊😊

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Bye bye
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜