Chapter 6: Epilogue

Three years later...

It has been three years since the death of Dagmar. After her death, you and Bean both returned to rule your kingdoms. But that didn't mean that you lost contact. You wrote to each other and visited as often, as possible. Today is your wedding day. You're sitting in your bedroom, looking in the mirror. You hear a knock.

"Come in!" you say. The door opens, revealing your mother. She comes closer to you.

"Oh, darling, I am so proud of you," she praises. Your mother decided to not sacrifice herself, but retire. Now she lives in another castle, visiting you very often.

"Thank you, I'm a bit nervous," you admit.

She smiles and says: "It is going to be okay, I am confident in you." Your mother always calmed you down. It was time to go.

The large doors opened, revealing you, in a long, dark dress. Standing in front of you, was your future wife, Tiabeanie. She wore a long, white dress. You walk down the aisle. You see hundreds of eyes on you. You stand in front of Bean.

"Today, we are uniting these two women in marriage," Odval starts to speak, "may these two love and cherrish one another, 'till death do them apart." You and Bean both have big smiles on your faces.

"Tiabeanie, do you take Marceline as your lawfully wedded wife?" Odval asks.

She looks at you: "I do."

"And do you, Marceline, take Tiabeanie as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," you confirm.

"Then by the power invested in me, by the church of Dreamland, I pronounce you, woman and wife!" Everybody starts cheering. This is the happiest day of your life.

The feast was filled with all kinds of food and drinks, people were cheering and laughing. Everybody has a great time.

You and Bean we're sitting in the corner, watching everything. You had already danced and needed a break.

"Well, I guess we're married now," she speaks.

"Yeah, it's all so surreal," you say.

"I never thought this craziness would lead somewhere," she confessed.

"Me neither," you admit, "but, Tiabeanie, in this land of destinies and hooker fairies, you were the only crazy thing I need."