CH - 1

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! come on look at me!" Wei Ying shouted, he's been annoying Lan Zhan ever since he met him this morning.

"N-" as Lan Zhan was about to say no to him, a black hole appeared and it makes it way towards the both of them. they tried to go away from the hole but it keeps following them until it took them.

。⁠:゚´ . . . '゚⁠:⁠。

"Huh? where are we? it looks a lot like claud recess but different at the same time" Wei Ying mentioned, Lan Zhan then remembered something.

"There's a hole that took us and made a way toward us then we suddenly came here"

  "Yeah, you're right" Wei Ying mumbled while nodding.

Wei Ying suddenly saw kids and went to the kids.

"Hi!"

Wei Ying greeted while waving, the kids turn around and saw a man that looks too much like their mom, the youngest child with his other siblings shouted.

"Mama!"

Wei Ying got startled and had a blank face, it took him a seconds before he explained quickly.

"H-huh? n-no, I'm not your mother kids, I'm a man"

the two youngest among the kids began to cry "Nooo mama mama" they began shouting, as the other lan boy heard it, Lan Zhan came beside him and take a look at the children that have lan's headband on their foreheads.

"how and where did you have that?"

The oldest that is pretty much teenager asked, "This is from-" Lan Zhan was about to answer it when someone suddenly come towards them that made the eyes of the both boys(Lwj and Wwx) widen. the oldest called the man...

"Mom"

  "A-yuan"

future Wei Ying replied softly then turn to look at the two boys, his eyes widen at what he saw "Huh..?" he look at them when suddenly.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME!?"

(I know he's inside mo xuanyu body, but for the sake of this book)

it took a second before the man answered.

"I'm Wei Ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian"

" Wei ying?" Lan Zhan mumble, Wei Ying shouted, "EH!? BUT THAT'S MY NAME!" future Wei Ying chuckles

"I think I know why we have the same name" he answered and smiled gently.

"What is it?"

"I think you guys are currently on the future right now"

"but how?"

"Oh well, I got an idea of someone doing this" he said and smile that can scare you.

*..oh shoot, I'm dead, he's scary..* (me)

"Oh, is that so, then if you're my future self and this kids is yours that  means... " Wei Wuxian began.

(I'm just gonna call past Wei Ying "Wei Wuxian" and future Wei Ying "Wei Ying")

"Yeah I'm married" Wei Ying said while laughing.

"BUT WHY DID THEY CALLED YOU MOM AND WHY ARE THEY ALL WEARING GUSU CLAN ROBES!?" future Lan Zhan then came and said...

。⁠:゚´ . . . '゚⁠:⁠。

"Because he is my wife/husband" Wei Wuxian gasp with past Lan Zhan having his eyes widen. Wei Wuxian began again and asked.

"W-what? how and w-why are there many kids!?"

"It's with a help" wei ying casually answered

EDITED; I just realized how bad am I at english while reading this earlier...