CH - 4

They are now inside the jingshi with the kids but the younger ones are asleep so the only one awake is a-yuan but he went out to hang out with jingyi.

"So, what now?" The girl asked.

"You go stay with the kids" Wei Yin told her.

"But why me?" the girl, kel asked.

"One." Wei Ying began.

"Ok, ok, fine!" kel said while running.

"Oh wow i didn't know i can do that" Wei Wuxian said to his future self.

"If you have many kids you will know" Wei Ying answered and chuckle while future lan zhan stood there with his ears tinted red.

"I- hmph" Wei Wuxian pout while Wei Ying rolled his eyes at his tactics.

"Y'know if you do that you will be like Jiang Cheng" Wei Wuxian told him.

"Whatever" Wei Ying answered.

As they're talking about eye roll, Jiang Cheng suddenly barg in the jingshi.

"JIANG CHENG!" Wei Ying shouted lightly.

"Oh o-oops" Jiang Cheng mumble scared of wei ying.

"What if you wake up the kids huh!?" Wei Ying shouted asking.

"Lan Zhan" Wei Wuxian whisper to past lan zhan. "Mn?" past Lan Zhan answered.

"Don't you think my future self is kind of scary?" Wei wuxian asked while whispering to not get caught.

Past lan zhan then memorize from the start till they got here and now "Wei Ying changed" he said talking to himself in his mind but he just nod at Wei Wuxian.

EDITED; I just edited and fixed some mistakes. this chapter is so short, my motivation suck.