MONDAY

i get to school on monday and i see him. he smiled at me across the hallway and came to give me a hug. i let him hug me and i smelled his cologne he began to kiss my forehead which led to my neck and i moaned a little. i stopped him before anybody could see us. i said "get to class". he said "only if you walk me" i said "fine, only because we have all our classes together". we get to class and he sits behind me. we sit down and as our teacher is talking he whispered in my ear "im going to eat your pussy until you cum in my mouth and when i'm done i'm going to flip you into back shots and fuck you until u cream all over my dick"! i giggled. but my pussy was so wet after he told me that little secret. He began to play with my hair and i began to think am i inlove with him or his dick? i don't know. i'll ask him. i pulled him aside at lunch and cut to the chase. i asked "do you like me? or am i just a piece of ass to you"? he said " we've already been thru this "i want to be a couple and i want to do couple things. i thought u liked sex". i replied "i love the sex. it's pleasurable but i wanna go on dates like to the aquarium, sight seeing, picnics, ect. he replied, "okay love, i'll take you on a picnic date but the day and time will be a surprise just expect me to call u out of nowhere sometime this weekend". i said ok and he gave me a kiss. after school he we went to my house. i wanted to show him my jewelry collection. i had a lot of bracelets and necklaces. he kept trying them on. also he was trying my clothes on in a joking way. i told him to take them off. my mom came in the room and asked who he was. i said "just a friend from schoo we're working on a project" he asked "so we just friends now?"i replied "come on now you know what i meant" he said " i clearly didn't get the memo" and walked out my house.