WEEKEND

The week had went by and he hadn't called or talked to me at school. i miss that 6'4 body and that sexy ass smile. but especially that DICK! i've been thinking of many ways i could pleasure him. today is Saturday he told me to be expecting him to call me for our picnic date but he's mad at me right now. he called me at 5pm and said come outside. i had already got in the shower all i needed was to put on some smell goods. I walked outside and he blindfolded me until we got there. as he drove he put his hand on my inner thigh. i grinned quietly knowing i wanted him to finger me. he stopped the car and pulled my panties to the side. he began to slowly rub my pussy all around. i moaned and whimpered so loud he than placed 2 fingers inside me. i moaned so loud he told me to "shhhh" he said. he took his fingers out and put them in my mouth and i sucked them. we got to the place and it was beautiful. it smelled beautiful. we placed the picnic covering down and as i set up the picnic i asked him was he okay and i told him i apologize for saying that we're just school friends it's just we were never official. he cut me off and said BECAUSE OF YOU! i said but we just met lamonte, WE JUST MET! he said "well maybe it was love at first sight". he kissed me. i kissed him back. i said let's eat before we start doing anything devious. we ate and we talked about how far we would go into this relationship. i said i am willing to be with you only if you're willing to take me serious and be with me, forever. he said " i would love that". After our date he took me home and gave me a kiss on the forehead. he said "sweet dreams beautiful."