BIRTHDAY SEX

My birthday is in a few days and lamonte planned a special day for just me and him after my birthday. he knew i wanted to hang with my friends on my actual birthday so on that friday i would spend the whole day with him. Today is my birthday. May 15,2019. he brought me 100$ and some flowers and gave me a kiss. my friends bought me an air bnb. We spent the weekend talking about our life and partying.Today is the day lamonte planned for me. We meet up at my house. his smile is so beautiful, he kissed me. i said "i've missed you" he said "i missed you too babe". I asked him are we going to miss school? he said "just for a couple days". he drove me all the way to the mountains where he bought a reserved cabin for 3 days. He surprised me with rose peddles on the bed and my favorite chocolate and flowers. he made me smile. he closed the door and said so what do you wanna do first? i said "i want to lay down for a second". he said okay. i got up and got in the shower, it was glass so u could see through it. out of nowhere he got in there with me. his 8.5 inch touching my back it was 5 inches on soft but still. he started kissing my body all over. i turned around and kissed him and i went down and gave him the sloppiest head ever. SO SLOPPY THAT HE PUSHED MY HEAD DOWN FOR MORE. he kept going on and on until he said "i'm bout to cummmm" then he told me to stop i stopped so he could finish inside me. he put the tip in slow and went fast. he went so fast and then that's when he let me fuck him myself. i went slow at first and then i went fast. i kept going until he came inside me. that feeling is so good especially when you do it together in sync. he asked me was i on birth control? i told him no because i wasn't. hopefully i won't get pregnant. he said give it a few days and take a test i said "whew" ok.