Chapter 8 Old Friend

"Same bloody old Auther." Benito said smiling at his old friend. "Your hauntics could have gotten you kill just now."

"Don't you think I had to find out the strength of the men I rally with eh in fact I've never fought a Packer before." Said Auther as he looked at benito still side eyeing Dharian.

"Now you know you shouldn't." Said Benito holding out he arms inviting Auther for an hug.

"Am capable." Auther said as he start laughing Benito joined in and they hugged a manly hugged. "Your getting old"

"Am not the one with grey's all over my face eh." Benito replied smiling as it turn into more laughs.

"Ha ha ha ha!!" They both laughed together.

"Heyyy! am still hanging up here you know!" Dhario shout out.

Auther drew a small axe from his side and blup! It ended up in the tree Dhario was hanging cutting the rope.

Bluuup!! Dhario landed on the ground .

"Aaaahhhh ! Are you trying to kill me."
Dhario stumbled to his feet trying to brush himself off

"Gruuuuuummm." The beast growl I'm pain on the ground

"Grum!! Auther attended to the beast who seem to have a fatal bite mark open under its neck from Dharian.

Auther tried to tend to the Grum's wound. The beast was in pain and each time Auther tried to touch the wound it growl in pain.

El Soran started emerging from Dharian.

Auther then drew for his satchel in which he took from it some some green weed that had purple flowers on the end.

"This will do for now boy." Auther said to Grum as he crush the weed then squeeze the juice into the wound.

"Grrrrrrrrrr!!!" Grum growl out in pain and anguish.

"Easy now eh easy now." Auther tried to calm him down while stroking his head.

The wound started to closed up a little bit it was as if the weed took immediate effect. Grum started to calm a little.

"He's one brave animal I give him that." Said Benito standing behind Auther.

"Grrrrrrr." Again Grum started to growl in pain again. The wound on his neck start to open again. The animal start to weaken.

"What's happening to him?the wound! it reopen" Auther looked shock at Grums who had his eyes half closed

"The creature will die, that elven weed will do nothing for him now." Said El Soran as he slid off Dharian's back looking down at Authur.

"What's happening to him? What have you done?" Auther asked

"He has been bitten such bite from a White in Packer form is enough to kill any magical being." El Soran respond without a care if the animal could die yes are no. "Dig a hole for him now we take leave from here soon."

"How Fucking dare you!" Auther flew up in anger pulling out a knife which was strap to his lower leg. He was going towards El Soran when he was pulled back by Benito.

"Get yourself together Auther." Benito asserted in a firm tone. " El Soran can we not save the animal?"

"You attack a white with that there's repercussions the animal is a mere lesson." El Soran state as he looked around for something and Dharian with him.

"Shall you not descend from the wolf and face me by yourself then." Auther begged at El Soran with fierceness growing on is face.

"We have a mission to carry out now eh we shall not have any of that here now eh." Veron state stepping between the quarrel
"As Benito asked El Soran is there not a way to save the animal forgive our friend here he meant no arm."