𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒

"Please let me come with you!"
Your voice echoes through the dark and quiet hallway. Your tears start running on your cheeks messing up your make up under them.
"I promise I won't be trouble."
A sudden silence fills up the hallways. You feel the confusion on the pirates face. The silence fills up your head making you nervous.
"of course you can come!"
Luffy shouts excitedly looking back at the others. They look at you nodding happily. You look at the cook lighting his cigarette with a smirk on his lips. You look up at Luffy as your tears run on your cheeks.
"Y/n what are you thinking!"
A sharp shout behind you echoes on the stoned floor. You recognized that voice too easily. You turn and see Vivi standing behind you shocked. "Vivi I need to leave. I've been sitting in this castle for 17 years straight I need to leave."
Vivi looks at you with a serious face and nods. "Are you gonna tell Igaram and Terracotta?" she asks you as she walks closer.
"Better if I leave without saying anything." Luffy asks Vivi to join with you but she's uncertain. She was given the choice to come to the coast next morning if she wanted to come.

         You went back to your room to pack your bags. You started throwing stuff from your closet on your bed rapidly. Your only clothes left to change into are blue shorts and orange tank top. You put your h/c hair in a ponytail and put on some heeled sandals. You pick up your bags and stand at your door. Looking back at your room you feel sad. Now it's time to change the future for you. This room has been filled with silenced sobs and shouts. You turn your back to your old room and close the doors. A familiar face us leaning on the wall next to your bedroom door. A sent of cigarettes and strong cologne smelled in the air. Sanji looks up and smiles at you  .
"what a nice surprise you did in the bath." 
You laugh and walk closer to him. 
"Are you ready?"
He asks and he drops the cigarette and crushes it with his shoe. 
"I'm so ready."
You laugh and smile at him. You start walking towards the others confidently sure with your decision.

Vivi arranged the sonic ducks to help you get to the ship. Riding on the sand smelling the breeze of the ocean felt like freedom. Holding onto Zoro since you were riding with him. The memories and scenarios of your childhood flushed through your mind while looking at the architecture of your home land.

Arriving at the ship you climb up the ladder and start looking around the ship everywhere.
"I love it"
Your mind eases seeing everyone show you around and guide you. After settling down you hear confused shouts coming from the deck. You run up seeing everyone gathered around. A man with ballet costume jump out of his hiding place on the ship. Everyone seems to hate him besides Luffy.

The wind blows on your hair and the smell on ocean wonders to your nose. Everyone had gone to bed already leaving you alone on the deck. As you start walking to the girls room Nami is already sleeping. You change into your silk pyjama and climb on your bed. Thinking about your parents and leaving Alabasta made you feel full again. You hear a step getting closer to the door. You see Sanji smoking leaning on the door frame. He walks closer to your bed and sits down.
"what are you thinking about?".
"Not much just thinking if I'm going to get home sick".
He looks you in the eyes.
"I thought that too but you won't really have time to even think about it with Luffy and Chopper with you."
He sits on the bed blowing circles of the smoke. As he stands up he ruffles through your hair.
"Goodnight."
You watch him as his long figure walks out of the room leaving a cloud of his smell lingering in the air.

  Waking up you dress up quickly and hurry for breakfast. Everyone seemed to be in a rush due to the quick departure. You're sitting on the kitchen table as the ship starts moving. Sanji hands you your breakfast.
"Do you drink coffee or tea?"
He asks grabbing your cup from the table.
"Coffee please. I can't stand the taste of teas."
Eating your food everyone is prepared for Vivi's arrival. You weren't expecting for her to join due to her position as the heir to the crown. Waiting at the coast patiently you start to get farther and farther from it. Seeing Vivi standing on the coast waving at you made you feel free. Leaving everything behind seemed easy for you from the beginning. You start getting further away from Alabasta and closer to a new adventure.

As everyone is doing their on stuff you change into a bikini top and start meditating on the deck. Zoro sits next to you "Mind if I join you?"
He asks as he places his swords down.
"Of course not."
You sit there in silence until Sanji comes up to you. 
"Y/n I made you a snack!"
He says excitedly as he offers it to you
"Oh thanks Sanji, but can you put it away for now I will eat it later?"
"Oohh okay."
Sanji turns and walks away quietly.
"Don't worry he's like that with everyone."
Zoro says to you.
"yeah i've noticed".

The day went by quickly but it was still weird. Sanji was ignoring you for not eating his food.  The crew got a new member along with you. Her name was Robin and she asked to join the team. Everyone was skeptical at first but then changed their minds. Sanji seemed to be excited for her joining which didn't surprise you. At diner you tried to talk to Sanji but it didn't work. When everyone left the kitchen you sat on the counter next to where Sanji was standing washing dishes.
"Are you mad at me?"
you asked. He quickly replied
"no, why would I be?"
"I don't know".
You got an Idea to tease him. You slowly separate your legs to reveal your tight from your skirts slit. Sanji notices but doesn't do anything. You get frustrated and get down from the table. You gently pull your bikini top string open without him noticing and turn your back at him
"Sanjiii could you please tie my bikini string it opened?"
He coughs
"tie it yourself"
"Please?"
He turn to face your back and grabs the bikini strings. His wet fingers brush your bare back as he ties them together. You feel his cigarette smoke on your back. He ties it and places his wet hand on your waist. 
"There you go"
he removes his hand and continues washing the dishes. You walk out and go get ready for sleep.