𝒫𝓊𝓃𝓀 𝐻𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇𝒹

What happened next was quick and rushed. Luffy picked up a call from an island. It was an emergency call from one of the nearby islands. He obviously picked it up not knowing most of the emergency calls were a navy's trap to locate pirates.

Me and Sanji rush to the kitchen after quickly pulling on our wrinkled clothes from the floor. "Master help me! I'm being killed by a samurai. Please help me!" Echoes from the snail transporter as we step into the packed kitchen. Everyone listens closely as Luffy shouts to the snail.

"Where are you?" Luffy screams onto the speaker making everyones ears hurt. Everyone waits quietly for the other end to answer. After a brief silence the man on the phone answers shouts "Punk Hazard!"

"Samurai?" Zoro questions turning to Brook for answers. Brook sits on one of the barstools of the kitchen island. "Samurais are the swordsmen of Wano country. They have a closed-door policy and are not affiliated with the world government." Brook answers. I have heard of them prior. My father Igaram read me stories about them when I was a child.

"We need to go help him!" Luffy shouts making Usopp panick due to his 'can't set foot on new islands' diseas. Conversations start all over the kitchen. "Everyone can't go. Some need to stay to look after Merry." I say making everyone agree with a silent nod. "Let's pull straws. The ones who get red will go, others will stay and look after Sunny." Robin suggests.

Everyone pulls a straw, some more nervous than others. I look at my straw in my hand noticing a red tip on it. "Looks like I'm going after the samurai." Robin, Luffy, Zoro raise their red straws making me give them a sneaky smile.

Usopp reaches to the fist holding the straws and he dramatically pulls one out. "Nooo!" Usopp screams with a white straw with a red tip in his hand. I start laughing seeing him trying to trade the straw with everyone possible. "Y/n this is not funny!" He shouts now becoming a panicking mess.

"C'mon man up! It will be fun." I say throwing my arm over his shoulders. "Easy for you to say. You got a devil fruit." He says pouting slightly. "Well I can't swim." You say shrugging your shoulders trying to find something negative about your power.

Everyone starts to prepare to depart. Franky goes to prepare the mini Merry while Sanji goes and makes us lunchboxes. I sit on one of the barstools as he cooks the seasoned fish on the pan. I fidget with a block of steel in my that once a steak knife.

I knead it into a tiny statue of Sanji. Carefully giving it a tiny cigarette between his lips. I place it on my palm as I hand it closer to him, to take a look. "Look" I say making his eyes lift from the pan to the tiny figure of steel. His lips curve into a slight smile. "Can I give you any suggestions?" He asks taking the figure into his own hand. I nod making his grin grow wider.

"I want a statue of you naked. That way if we ever get separated again I won't forget." As hard as I try to keep the blush from forming onto my cheeks it doesn't help.

I look out to the sea seeing a flame filled body of water. The island was different from every island I've seen before. New world will be a shock atleast. In the distance is a big volcano looking like it will erupt in seconds. "How will we go through the water?" I ask before seeing Nami shooting clouds forming a path to ride on over the flames.

"Smart." I wink at her making her smile. As everything starts getting ready I jump onto Mini Merry and wait for everyone else. Sanji leans on the railing of the ship looking at me. "Will you be careful?" He asks clearly a little nervous. "I'm fine. I didn't spend two years on training for nothing." As everyone is ready I feel the little boat start moving under me. Waving to everyone back on merry.

Arriving at the shore I feel the burning fire on my skin. Walking towards the island we spot a huge metal gate bearing the World Government and Marine logos warning them to stay out. I walk over to the gate feeling the metal it's made of. Placing both of my hands on the metal I slowly turn it into liquid making it pile on the ground.

"I always forget you ate a devil fruit." Zoro says grinning at me. We start to walk deeper into the burning island of Punk Hazard. The blazing-hot fire burns around us making others sweat already. Due to my devil fruit I don't sweat, only melt if the temperature is high enough.

Piles of melted stone resembling houses and buildings greet us. "It looks like Punk Hazard once was a government base." Robin says looking around her at the old housing.

"Didn't the man on the phone tell how cold it was here?" Usopp asks making all of us stop on our tracks for a second. "Maybe he was just stupid." Luffy says not thinking too much into it. Me and Robin clearly think more into it. "Maybe somewhere on this island is cold." She says. "Possibly." I answer her.

As the heat starts to torment everyone else but me they start taking of the first layers of their clothing. I wonder around slightly drifting away from the group. "What happened here?" I ask myself as I walk through the burned housing areas. I keep wandering farther away from everyone.

Walking deep in my thoughts I hear loud noises from far away, close to where everyone else in the group is. I start to run slightly to find out what's going on.

"What the fuck is that?!" I shout arriving at a big burned road. Infront of me is a huge mythic creature. It's red scales touching the burning ground burn in the fire turning them maroon. Huge droplets of drool drop on the ground from it's mouth, evaporating as soon as they hits the hot ground.

I watch as Zoro jumps into air. His hands grab the handles of his swords. In a swift movement he moves decapitating the dragon with one slash. Luffy runs towards the now dead mythical creature. He starts pulling onto something seeming like a pair of legs from the dragons body. I turn my head ignoring him as Robin walks next to me. "The dragon said something about a warlord." Robin says.

My eyes widening I turn my head towards the legs Luffy pulled out and is now seemingly shouting at. "A warlord?" I question starting to connect pieces.

The cut of the legs remind me of certain Someone and his devil fruit. Trafalgar D. Water Law. Living among him and his crew mates gave me insight to his power. His devil fruit the Ope Ope no mi surprised me everytime he used it.

The way he became a warlord shocked the world. With his power he could detach the heart from the owners body. He used it to collect the hearts of hundred wanted pirates and delivered them to the world government. I was on the ship as the hearts were given, trying to stay hidden.

"I only know one man who can do this." I say walking towards the legs now fighting with Luffy. "This island visit might be more exciting than I was wishing for."