𝐹𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃𝓈(𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉)

I stumble to the bathroom door holding on to my head. Sanji wraps a towel around my body tightly.

"I think I have a concussion."
I open the door and walk towards the deck, Sanji following right behind me.

Up from the stairs I look down, seeing everyone scattered around. Everyone gets up whining in pain.

"Is everyone okay?!"
I shout quickly running the stairs down. Sanji walks them slowly behind me. He shifts the white towel on him to hide his still hard bulge.

I walk next to Usopp kneeling infront of me. Giving him a helping hand he quickly grabs onto it. Pulling him up he looks around before his eyes shoot wide open.

"ARHHH!"
He shouts making everyone alarmed and ready. He points at me while screaming.

I start jumping around swinging my arms thinking there's something on me. His fingers moves quickly and points to Sanji.

Everyone starts connecting the dots. Nami switches her gaze between me and Sanji.

She quickly bursts into a laugh making me slightly annoyed. Sanji clearly enjoying everyone finding out he was fucking me just five minutes ago.

"I hope you two clean the bathtub later."
Robin points out before chuckling lightly. I start to laugh yourself seeing everyones reaction.

I quickly ran up to my room to change into something other than a nasty towel. Rampaging through my old closet, I find nothing.

I walk to my bag I brought with me, to find something even decent to wear. Hearing the bedroom door open and close I ignore the steps in the room, knowing it's Sanji looking for his belt.

I pull out a navy blue sweater and a tight short white skirt to pair it with. Pulling on my white heeled boots I'm ready for new world.

Walking to the bathroom I spot Sanji buttoning a new button down. Spotting his towel on the floor smushed tightly into the corner.
"Sanji please pick up your towel for once in your lifetime."

I bend down to pick it it, before feeling a stinging slap on my buttocks. I jump up from the slight pain. He starts laughing at my shocked face. Feeling like I need to revenge, the most devious plan comes to mind.

I walk up to him seductively, reaching my arms to wrap around his neck.
"You should do that again."
I say as I start placing kisses on his neck, unbuttoning the first three buttons of his shirt.

His hands reach down to my ass grabbing a handful with each hand, as a groan leaves his lips. I look up at him biting my lower lip. His lips quickly crash onto mine as his body starts pushing me against the sink.

I reach my hand to his crotch, feeling the growing boner in his tight dress pants. I press down on it getting a low moan in return.

He starts moving his hand on the sliver of bare skin on my waist.
"I missed you so much."
As he says those words it gets harder for me to resist him. All the nights thinking about his touch made me long for him.

I quickly push him away with my arms, as I start laughing. Seeing the surprised expression on his face I start running away from him.

Reaching my bedroom door I start unlocking the door before feeling a hand on the door next to my head. I turn slowly feeling his body against mine.

Looking down at his dress pants I see the hard rock bulge. Not lying to myself it made a waterfall happen between my legs.

"You're not getting away from me this time." He says before leaning to kiss my cheek, slowly moving lower. "We have time."

Grabbing the hem of my shirt, he pulls it over my head. His lips quickly find my breast kissing all over them. His right hand cupping my right breast as his tongue lingers on the left one.

A whimpering moan leaves my lips as he gently sucks on my nipple, his fingers squeezing the other one. "Sanji." I say his name before moving my hand down to the zipper of his pants.

"If you do that I'm not letting you stop." He says breathing heavily against my breast. I open the zipper making him pull down his pants and boxer, just enough to free his hard dick.

I grab it twisting my hand around it slowly, making Sanji groan against my skin. I slowly start going down on my knees, Sanji watching me in awe. I look up at him, moving my hand faster.

His mouth opens slightly. I open my mouth making the tip of his dick sit on my tongue. I wrap my lips around his tip.

I use my hands to jerk his shaft. Whimpers and moans fell from his lips making me more turned on. I start bobbing my head, making him bring one of his hands behind my head, gently pushing me to go further down.

His dick gliding down my throat easily, as he lets out a groan. I keep our eye contact as my lips meet the base of his cock. I take his cock out of my mouth catching my breath for a minute, still jerking his shaft in my hand.

"You've grown a lot. I don't know if I can take all of it." He grins at me clearly pleased with my praises.

I put his cock back into my mouth, occasionally humming, making him twitch along my throat. I move my free hand under his shirt, feeling all of his muscles.

I look up seeing him examine me, taking his bottom lip between his teeth. "You're such a good girl." He smirks.

He places his hand on my jawline, as he throws his head back groaning deeply. "Fuck." I take his cock out starting to jerk the very tip, turning his moans into whimpers.

"Keep doing that." He says looking down at me, his hands on each of my cheeks. I glide my tongue along his slit, before feeling him twitching in my hand.

I put my lips around his tip, making his cum shoot down my throat. He watches down at me as he cums. I detach my lips, making him wipe the corner of my lips wiping some of his cum. He places the thumb on my tongue making me suck it seductively.

"Fuck you're too sexy." He says before lifting me up from my knees, placing my back against the door. I wrap my legs around his waist.

His hand travels between my legs, feeling my wet core. "Are you wet enough? Should I go down on you?" He asks making my legs weak.

"Please just fuck me already." He grins widely. He lifts my ass before gently lowering me down on him. My mouth hangs low feeling him slowly go deeper inside me.

I lower myself gently all the way down on him making him groan. "Fuck you're so tight." He slowly starts thrusting in and pacing out making both of us a moaning mess.

He keeps his pace steady, making a thump on the door with each thrust.

I wrap my arms around his head and pull him into a sloppy heated kiss. With each thrust I moan into his mouth, making him thrust harder.

He turns and walks to the bed dropping me gently on the mattress never leaving from inside of me. He towers over me, as he starts thrusting inside of me.

I move my hands to his chest touching the hard muscle he has grown over the two years. His hand moves to my clit, his middle finger starting to do circles on it.

"Sanji." I moan out starting to feel an orgasm build up. He leans against lifting me up to his lap. His hand holds my ass, as he starts gently moving me up and down on his length.

"Fuck." He groans feeling my pussy tighten around his as I start nearing my orgasm. He lifts my face to his before his lips crash onto mine.

I feel his tongue enter my mouth as I finally reach my orgasm. I moan into his mouth as my fingers dig into the skin on his back leaving red marks.

He lowers me all the way down as he finally climaxes. His lips leave mine making him kiss all over my face.

"You don't know how much I've waited for this."

a/n
Sorry for the short chapter. Wanted to give you guys something before christmas!