𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟤

(I'll tell you when to start the song)

Sailing through the thin waterlanes you look
around in awe. The big trees around you make you look up in the sky. Big bubbles around you amaze everyone around you.
"You can enter new world in two ways."
Everyone's head turns towards Hatchan who starts explaining everything to you.
"The fishman island is under the red line making it a stop for everyone entering the new world. The other way is Mary Geoise."
The last word makes you run up to Hatchan.
"Mary Geoise? The Holy Land Of Mary Geoise?"

Hatchan nods before opening his mouth again.
"You have probably heard about it."
"My dad told me about it. The world nobles live there. When the 19 of the 20 families relocated to Mary Geoise, Alabasta decided to stay in their homeland."
His eyes widden listening to you. The ship docks as you are meaning to talk again.
"I heard the even the cruelest pirates look humane next to the Celestial Dragons."
Everyone gathers around you two as you continue your conversation.
"They are free to do as they please without consequences. If they are threatened in any way they have the authority to summon a Marine Admiral to deal with the offending party."
Hatchan warns everyone about Celestial dragons.
"Everyone promise me you won't do anything stupid!"
Everyone shouts in understanding before starting to go their own way.

"Y/n! Me and Robin are going to the shopping district. You want to join us?"
"Oh not this time. I promised to help Usopp and Franky with the ship."
Nami gives you an understanding smile before leaving with Robin. You're left on the ship with Franky, Usopp, Zoro and Sanji. You walk up to Usopp and Franky as they give out tasks. You get the task of mopping the floors of the deck. You start to gather your equipment before seeing Zoro start to leave.
"Where are you going?"
You ask Zoro as he nears the railing of the ship.
"I'm going to explore the island."
You laugh at him hard making your stomach hurt. Sanji walks next to you and start yelling at Zoro.

Zoro leaves annoyed from yours and Sanji's mock of his lack of directions. As your laugh starts to calm down you look at Sanji. He smiles widely next to you. You give him a smile making him turn his head.
"Y/n if the world nobels are celestial dragons does that mean you and Vivi also are?"
Usopp question makes you think for a minute before answer.
"I'm Igaram's daughter meaning I am a descendant of Vivi's great grandfather. I really doubt we can be counted as Celestial Dragons, since we don't live in Mary Geoise."
Usopp exhales in disappointment. You throw your mob at him jokingly.
"It would've been cool if you would've been one."
You walk up to him making Sanji follow you.
"I guess so."

"I still find it weird Igaram is your father."
You turn to look at Usopp with a wide smile on your face.
"Not the first time I've heard that."
You laugh before you hear Sanji walk from the kitchen carrying a tray.
"I have iced tea for everyone except Y/n. I made you Lemonade since you don't like tea."
Even with everything Sanji remembered everyone tiny thing about you. You take the glass thanking him before taking a sip.
"Mmm. It's so good."
You, Franky and Usopp compliment in sync making Sanji show his charming smile. Your happiness is short lived as the transporter snail rings. You walk with Sanji to the kitchen. Sanji answers the phone making you hear Chopper's panicking voice.
"Chopper calm down! What happened?"
Sanji tries to calm him down with no success.
"Camie has been kidnapped!"

Sanji starts quickly to panick trying to speak to Chopper.
"We don't know where to look. She could be anywhere!"
"We'll help you look don't worry. Stay put we got this."
Sanji stops the call and starts to make another call.
"Who are you calling?"
You question him having no idea.
"Duval owns me for making him handsome. Their fish will help us look from above."

Before you know it Duval and his gang reaches the sunny. You watch as Sanji speaks with Duval.
"Y/n hop on!"
Sanji demands you as you look to his direction. Sanji stands on Duval's large bison holding out an hand for you. You grab onto it making him pull you on. Usopp and Franky hop on to flying fish and leave quickly. As he takes of you sit down taking a deep breath. Sanji stands next to you giving you a reassuring smile. Even though you were sad, you didn't have the right to be mad at him. Being a strawhat with him without a relationship between you two was for the better.