Truth or Dare

Saturday night at a friends house, you and your friends often did parties on the weekends, but this week was special since your friend invited your crush and his friend group to play truth or dare.

After some time everybody had loosen up and the questions were getting more interesting. Someone from your crush's friend group then suggested to play spin the bottle for one round. It was your turn. You hesitated and heard your crush's voice saying "spin the bottle already" you then did as you were told annoyingly. Everyone talked while the bottle was spinning, but when it stopped everyone was silent.

The bottle landed on your crush and you were blushing. He just said in a cocky tone "what are you waiting for princess" the boys started asking out loud why you are hesitating and one of the girls then said "she never kissed anyone before" your crush smirked and stood up. He offered you his hand and you took it and stood up infront of him. He took one step closer to you and you stepped back but then bumped into a wall. He giggled and you looked at the others who had already continued playing.

He then whispered in your ear "can i kiss you?" and you nodded softly to which he answered with a passionate kiss. He then pulled back and you were madly blushing but didn't want him to stop. He turned around to go sit with the others again and you were sad but sat down too.

After playing spin the bottle you continued with normal truth or dare and everyone else asked you things like "How was the kiss" you just answered with "it was nice". It was your crush's turn and he asked you "truth or dare" you answered with dare cuz you already picked truth two times.(a rule i have with my friends that you are only allowed to take truth twice and then you have to do a dare). He smirked and said "i dare you to sit on my lap" you are insecure about your body and you ask "do i have to" and he answered with "it's called dare for a reason my love" you blushed about the pet name he gave you and you walked over to him sitting on his lap, your back facing him. Everyone else said things like "oooo" or winked at you.

Y'all continued to play and after sometime you turned around hugging him cuz you grew tired, you then fell asleep but you woke up to your crush kissing your neck, you decided to pretend you were still sleeping and waiting for what was going to happen. He then sucked on your neck which hurt but you liked it, you tightened your grip around him and then let him know you woke up. He answered with "princess is awake" and you just said "why the fuck did you do that?" Your best friend then immediately said that it was a dare and you just rolled your eyes. He giggled and said "someone's grumpy when waking up" you answered with "what are you gonna do bout it" he then kissed you which made you shut up. You then said out loud "my turn cuz i want to. (your crush's name) truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to either take me upstairs in the bedroom or drive me home cuz I'm tired" "as you wish" be then took you up to the bedroom and wanted to place you on the bed but you hold onto him too tightly so he said "are you gonna let me go?" you just shook your head and he then laid down with you in his arms and you both fell asleep like that.