Toxic asshole Pt.1

(C/N) = your crush's name

"He's not good for me but I still want him" that's what you always say when talking about him. (C/N), he's always on your mind but he is toxic. This doesn't change the way you feel about him though.

You met him first in the train while driving home after school, you found out his snap name and insta name and texted him. "Hey, I saw you today and i just wanted to say that you look amazing" that's how everything started.

You both then texted for a while he then said he needed some time to think if he wants to be friends with you because it is overwhelming for him when some stranger he met in the train just randomly texts him.

After a week he texted you and told you he wants to be friends but you guys always fought over text and never met in real life even though you asked him multiple times. One day he ignores you and on the other day you guys text till you both go to sleep.

You played that game for months but he asked you some questions for example "do you like me? Would you kiss me? Would you date me?" You answered them with yes and you asked him the same questions and that was the day when he confessed his feelings for you. He then continued to ask questions and then asked about what things you like and you hesitated to tell him since he already told he that he doesn't have any kinks but he literally begged you to tell him and you ended up telling him and said "i don't expect you to do any of these with me so please don't feel pressured or weirded out" he answered with "I'm not weirded out i just know one thing and that is that I'm gonna do every single one of them with you" you asked why and he simply said "because that sounds hot and now i am horny cuz I'm imagining these things with you"

You were so unbelievably happy (and horny) and he continued to tell you that you have such a beautiful body and he can't wait to touch and kiss you.

But on the next day he had a girlfriend. You asked him about her he just told you how beautiful she is and them he sent you pictures of her and you saw that he was skinnier than you, you saved the pictures and he asked why to which you answered with "i wanna be like her" he then said "you're dumb" and then it was over.

You still loved him but he loved someone else. You always saw him when you were driving home and he looked at you every time.

Once when you were alone driving home because your friends had different classes than you you just put your earphones in and listened to music not realizing that he was on the train.

After sometime he came to you and you slightly jumped up cuz you didn't expect someone to sit next to you. You then looked at him and started shaking and breathing uncontrollably. He saw and took your hand which calmed you. You hated yourself for that, he caused you having a panic/anxiety attack and then makes it up with just holding your hand.

You asked him why he hurt you like that and he said that he is insecure and doesn't wanna embarrass himself by being unexperienced. You just laughed and held his hand tightly. Both of you were just sitting next to each other and when his station came up he stood up and didn't let go of your hand. "Wanna come over to my place since you always wanted to meet up? I wanna make up for the times I've turned you down" you smile and nod.

He got off the train with you and lead the way to his house. He then opened the door for you and told you to walk in. He closed the door and lead you to his room, he threw his schoolbag in the corner and so did you. He then asked you if he should help you out of your coat or you'll do it yourself. You then opened your coat and threw it on the schoolbags reveling your outfit (a hoodie and a skirt) you both got comfortable on the bed and talked things out. He then asked you if you still wanted to be his girlfriend and you said yes.