Unexpected

(F/N) = Friends name

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
⚠️biting ⚠️
⚠️choking⚠️
⚠️praise kink⚠️
⚠️smoking⚠️

You and (F/N) are going through the hallway on your way to the chemistry lab. (F/N) was constantly talking about the chemistry teacher and crushing over him. You mock her with "it sounds like you wanna fuck him" she answers with "maybe i do" and makes a flirty face and you laugh. What she didn't know is that you have a crush on him and want to get railed by him.

You both sit in last row in class and wait for the lesson to begin. The teacher walks in with his fluffy black hair and nerdy glasses which suit him well. He's wearing a short sleeve shirt,which hugs his figure perfectly and reveals his sleeve tattoo. He tells everyone to separate for a pop-quiz, everyone sighs and starts panicking except you because you're quiet good in chemistry.

You took the quiz and handed it in when the teacher told you he needed to speak to you after the lesson and you obviously panicked. He then looked at you with his sky blue eyes and said "don't worry, you're gonna be alright " he slightly smirks but you ignored that and innocently smiled at him.

The bell rang and the teacher said "you are dismissed" you packed you bag and told your friend to not wait for you because you still needed to talk to the teacher. "Bye see you at lunch at our usual seat" you nodded and smiled going to the front.

You sit on the teachers table with your uniform which contains a short skirt and a white button-down shirt under that you are wearing a red lace bra which everyone else cant see because you have a red short sleeve pullover over it "you wanted to talk teach" he just blankly answers with a yes going to the corner of the room and pulling a cable from the security camera. You look at him confused and he goes up to you

"Do you smoke?" He suddenly asks and you look at him weirdly "you can tell me I'm not a snitch" you nod and he hands you a cigarette and you put it in your mouth. Before he lights it up for you, you put it out of your mouth and say"what about the smoke alert?" "They're fake" you put the cigarette back in your mouth and he lights it up for you. When you finished your cigarette you smile at him and ask him what he wants from you now and he smashed his lips onto yours.

You were shocked at first but continued to kiss him. You wrap your legs around his body and lay your hands on his shoulders. You both start intensely making out with each other. He enters his tongue into your mouth and plays with your tongue. You break the kiss and pull your pullover over your head. He starts to unbutton your shirt while kissing your neck and sucking on it. You hold back a moan and exhale heavily "fuck your kisses are already killing me" he smirks and pulls your shirt down, laying it to your pullover.

He picks you up and grabs your ass while carrying you to an empty table. He lays you onto one and you arch your back cuz of how cold it is."be a good girl and don't move I'll be right back" he smirks and shortly after comes back with ice cubes. He takes one out and holds it onto your neck then kissing and sucking on it, making another hickey.

He pulls your panties down and pushes his tongue into you softly sucking on your clit. You try to hold back your moans but you're not too successful. He stops eating you out and pushes two fingers inside of you. He goes in as deep as he can and hits your g-spot everytime with his long fingers. He stops and licks his fingers saying "fuck you taste so good babygirl"

He takes out a condom out of his pocket and pulls his pants and boxers down ripping the condom open with his teeth and putting it on his dick. He slowly enters you and groans while you moan. He gives you some time to adjust and he starts thrusting into you. You put your legs around him pulling him closer and moaning loudly when he fully enters. "Fuck baby you're so big" you manage to say. He then goes faster gripping onto your legs. You're both trying as good as possible to refrain from moaning but it gets harder and harder by every thrust he makes. You already feel your legs shaking and you're about to reach your climax, he thrusts a few more times until you both cum. You are panting and so is he but he then pulls out and puts the condom away and a new one on.

You sit up and look at him questioning and he smirks going to you and whispering in your ear "let us have a little more fun babygirl" he sits down onto a chair and pats his lap for you to sit on.

You get off the table and then start to give him a lap dance. He chokes you and says "princess don't tease me you'll regret it~" you smirk but then put his erected dick in moaning loudly. He tightens his grip onto your throat. You start going up and down very slowly and he holds you at your waist groaning. You kiss and suck on his neck while going faster and faster. You both are close and you go as fast as you can when you both come again.

You sit on him panting and hugging him. He takes your chin and kisses you softly "you did great princess" he picks you up and dresses you again. You both smoke a cigarette together and you continue your day like nothing happened.