Serial Designation N

???: Did you just slap me with that arm?

Uzi: ... Holy crap, it talks.

???: Yeah, sorry. It's just that, uh, my head kinda hurts. Hey, are you three new to our squad? The two of you look a little, uh, short for a Disassembly Drones. But, you have the average body height! But, where are your wings? And your tail?

It began examining Y/N.

Y/N: Um, what do you mean by that?

???: Huh? What do you mean? You are Disassembly Drones, right?

Y/N: Uh, y-yes! Yes, we are.

It grew a little suspicious towards them and they felt uneasy. Then...

N: I'm Serial Designation N

N: I'm Serial Designation N. Nice to meet you. I'm kind of the leader of the squad in this city. That's not true. Everyone tells me I'm useless and terrible. Wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that part! Biscuits. Well, honesty is the best policy. Haha. I also can't seem to remember the past three hours of my life. Ah, but I'm sure that'll sort itself out.

Y/N: Alrighty then, N. I'm, uh, Y/N. This is my little sister S/N. And that's Uzi. We're new to the team.

S/N: Uh, yep. We are.

N: *gasps* Oh my gosh! You look so cute! I just wanna pinch your little cheeks!

S/N: *blushes* Oh. Thanks, I guess. First time I've been complimented.

N: Um, is she your little sister?

Y/N: Yes, she is.

N: Then, it's a pleasure to meet you, good sir. Gotta say, you have a lovely little sister, even though she's a Disassembly Drone. We're supposed to be vicious and violent machines. But, her? She's really cute. Just saying. Hehehe.

Y/N: *whispers to Uzi* I think he got hit in the head a little too hard.

Uzi: Uh-huh. Right. We have to go. Come on, guys.

However, before she could walk away, she hissed as her hand was still covered in acid.

Y/N: Uzi! Your hand! Oh no. How are we supposed to explain this?