Bloopers

(Scene #1: Take 1)

S/N: Um.....

F/N: What did he tell you? What is this plan he's come up with?

S/N: Dad, please. If I told you, you would... Uh... What's the line again?

They both laugh.

S/N: Oh, yes. No, I got it. Hang on.

(Take 2)

S/N: Um.....

F/N: What did he tell you? What is this plan he's come up with?

S/N: Dad, please. If I told you, you would be very upset and toss him out. Wait, what? *laughs*

F/N: *laughs* I don't think that's how the line goes.

(Take 3)

S/N: ....Oh, wait, are we rolling? *laughs* I didn't know. I wasn't paying attention. I thought we were- You know what? Nevermind. Okay, I'm ready.

(Scene #2: Take 1)

You: What happened to you? Your, um.......

Uzi: I'm an angsty teen, N/N. Bite me.

You: Sweet! *laughs* I had to. I couldn't resist.

Uzi: *laughs* That was a good one.

(Take 2)

You: What happened to you? Your, um.......

Uzi: I'm an angsty teen, N/N. Bite me. *tosses icepack to trash, but completely misses and knocks over* Oh, sh*t! Oh, I didn't mean to swear. I'm sorry. *laughs*

You: *snickers*

(Take 3)

You: What happened to you? Your, um...... something. I don't know. *laughs* I can't! I can't do this anymore! I need a moment. *walks away*

(Scene #3: Take 1)

N: I'm Serial Designation N. Nice to meet you. I come from a long line of- Wait, what was I saying? *laughs* I got offtrack for a second there.

You: I come from a long line of hardworking Disassembly Drones.

N: *laughs again*

(Take 2)

I'm Serial Designation N. Nice to meet you. I'm kind of the leader of the squad in this city. That's not true. Everyone tells me I'm useless and terrible. Wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that part! Biscuits. Well, honesty is the best policy. Haha. I also can't seem to remember the past three hours of my life. Ah, but I'm sure that'll sort itself out.

You: *laughs*

N: *chuckles* What? What's so funny?

(Take 3)

N: I'm Serial Designa- *smacks himself in the eye* Ow. *laughs* I hit myself in the eye.

Everyone: *bursts out laughing*

You: You okay?

N: Yeah, I'm fine. Ow. But, it still stings. Can I have a moment?

(Scene #4: Take 1)

N: J's awesome.

You: Awesome? She treats you like.... Like.... What? *laughs*

N: *laughs*

You: I forgot the line. Dang it.

(Scene #5: Take 1)

You were then slapped in the face by her and grunted in pain.

Uzi: What the hell were you thinking?! ....Wait, did I really hit you that hard?

You: Yeah. You just punched me.

Uzi: Oh, I did? *laughs* I'm so sorry. You alright?

You: I'm fine. Phew. That hurts, though. You pack quite a punch.

(Scene #6: Take 1)

Uzi: Nice. Oh, and by the way, girls. I have two drones I'd like you to meet. You remember them, right? You took their parents from them. And they are here for payback. Say hello to my new boyfriend and his little sister, Y/N L/N and S/N L/N.

When you appeared from behind, you suddenly slipped and fell on the ground and everyone started laughing.

N: *laughs* Are you okay?

You: *laughs harder* I'm fi-hi-hi-ine. *continues laughing*

S/N: What happened? What were you doing?

You: I- *laughs harder* I was trying to act all cool and tried to do a super cool walk, but the ice was super slippery than I thought. I'm alright, though.

Uzi: Yeah, and that caused you to slip.

You: Oh, thank you for that. *laughs*

(Final Scene: Take 1)

You both tried to kiss each other, but it was a while to do so and you just cracked up and started laughing.

Uzi: *laughs* What? What's so funny?

You: *laughs* It's just that we were both going so slow in trying to kiss each other. I was wondering "Where the heck are her lips? How long is this going?" I couldn't keep a straight face.

(Take 2)

You both tried to kiss each other, but you suddenly sneezed and turned the other way.

You: *sneezes* I'm so sorry.

Everyone then started laughing.

Uzi: What the hell? *laughs*

You: *laughs* I was trying so hard not to sneeze.

(Take 3)

You both leaned in to kiss each other, but accidentally bonked heads.

Uzi: Ow! What was that?

You: *laughs* It's so hard to see where your going when your eyes are closed. Dang.