SCP 6410

Mitch wakes up from bed and takes a shower and goes to his office to find he has an email from  senior researcher James, his old boss before getting relocated to site 187, the email reads

Mitch how has it been, it's been over 3 years since you've been relocated, I heard you survived a containment breach, was it alright did you get hurt. now back to the point, the higher-ups want you to research a new SCP that we got since we were shorthanded  I need you to handle this one. here's the link to the document.

mitch then clicks the link to the document.

... identifying... identification successful welcome dr Mitch.

SCP-6410

item class: Euclid

Special containment procedures:

the subject is to be kept in a 5x5 humanoid containment cell and is to be fed 3 times a day with a nutrition pack.

description:

a humanoid female entity with faster than normal running speed and excellent aim with a bow and arrow. It has the ability to pierce a titanium sheet with a regular bow and arrow.

Mitch: huh, this seems a lot like Laura

'beep'

Mitch: huh another email notification, what now?

Mitch: it's from Kate, what could it be?

the email reads

hi Mitch it's me, Kate. so if you read Dr. James's email you got assigned an SCP  that should be in cell B3 and you also got assigned an assistant. She should be arriving soon in your office. after meeting with her you should go check on the SCP and do some tests. Oh yeah, remember to fill the SCP document with your findings. goodbye.

Mitch: huh, I got an assistant?

*knock* *knock*

Mitch: come in

???: hello there my name is Eve

Mitch: hello there Eve nice to meet you, I'm guessing you are my assistant?

Eve: yes Dr. Mitch.

Mitch: now we probably should go to the SCP

Both Eve and Mitch goes to the human containment cell B3 to meet the SCP he is assigned to

Mitch: let's go in then

They both go in and see ... Laura Mitch's friend and partner in the dream world.

Authors Note: hello guys, sorry for the 1-month hiatus. and thank you guys for 1K Reads, I am so grateful. and if you can please leave feedback for me to improve and get better. thank you all goodbye.