John's POV

We see John again in his Void, He's lonely. nobody to talk to, the only way he can interact with people is by the quests he gives. it's already been a week but to John, it feels like an eternity. But suddenly something in the system opened up, it was the quest tab.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Store| Command Tab| Inventory| Quest| ???

                                                                          Emergency quest

One of your players has been captured by the SCP Foundation, free the player from The grips of the SCP Foundation.

Objective: Free the player from the SCP Foundation

Reward: 100 points, small city template, and protective shield.

failure of completing will lead to disappearance of system and forever stay in the void.

----------------------------------------------------------------

John: well I don't want to stay in this void forever so sure.

Notice: you can temporarily use the form of a skeleton in the human world.

John: oh, Nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------

will you use your skeleton form?

Yes/No

----------------------------------------------------------------

John the transforms into a skeleton and is summoned near Site 187, he also sees a panel that says he can summon monsters from his world to the human world.

John: ok then, let's summon an army

John summoned all of the monsters that he can and stormed the site. most of the monsters dies by the defenses but some got in and destroyed the outer defenses. even though most of the monsters died John could summon more of them so the fighting continues.

 inside the building the Site director was already evacuated, but all the other staff has not been evacuated. The inner defenses tried to hold out, but it was meaningless. The monsters keep coming and coming. it was endless. Finally, they ran out ammo. the inner defenses was overrun. many people died. but the objective was secured, the player has been secured.

 the quest was complete and the player was let go. The player is fine now, but cannot live a normal life anymore because of the SCP Foundations surveillance. John received the reward But couldn't get the fact that people had to die to complete this quest.

John: well, guess I should make a town with that template that I got.

Authors note: that's the chapter. i want to ask you guys to pick which if you guys want it to be shorter chapters but it's weekly or longer chapters like every 2 - 3 weeks. comment your preference.