the foundation's response

after the attack of Site 187, many SCP's escaped to the forest near the Site, foundation MTF 

Zeta - 6, they were able to find most of the Escapee's but the only missing one was SCP 6410.

 the SCP foundation also researched the attackers but they didn't get many leads, it's because they can't examine the bodies of the dead monsters because the bodies disintegrate when they die, but they were able to examine the dead bodies of the dead foundation members and the CCTV footage available.

some death marks look like some sort of acid is sprayed or some look like stab or slash wounds, but some had holes and burn marks, and by the security footage that we have, it may be by a beam that shot through the foundation members.

 the analysis department has been reviewing the CCTV footage and has found that a figure stands in the back of the attack, we suspect him as the leader of the attack.

we have classified them to be a group of interest and needs no be investigated further.

later that night

Mitch's pov

mitch wakes up to the same town he has been in every time he sleeps for 10 days.

he looks to find Laura and finds her near a tavern.

but, Laura looks sad maybe even depressed

Mitch: what's up Laura, why do you look depressed?

Laura: it's like this sort of organization kinda kidnapped me and the monsters that we usually fought with here rescued me and its all really confusing.

Mitch: huh, it's like an anime.

Laura: maybe, but it's all true! you got to believe me!

Mitch: ok, but only if you prove it to me.

Laura: Cmon, were in a FANTASY dimension, it's already unreal so it's not out of the world when were already out of the world!

Mitch: I guess, FIne I believe you.

Laura: yes!

Mitch: how about we talk about this later, lets just level up from now

Laura: OK!