Xtale Timeline 0

Gaster Sat by Y/n and his two brothers as a skeleton looked at Gaster.

Gaster: I am really sorry, my children

Gaster: I am really sorry, my children. I have failed you once again.

Gaster closes his eyes tightly as you look at him with worry.

Y/n: Father...

Gaster: I was given this soul for a purpose. To create something special and Unique for the three of you... But... I don't know-how!

Gaster puts his hand under his purple soul and looks up sadly at you.

Gaster: I don't know what else to create. I'm wasting this power. Maybe, if I destroy myself along with this place... You will never need someone like me... You may be free.

I look sadly at him before I hear to pats behind me and turn around to the mysterious skeleton with his hands on my brother's shoulders.

Skeleton: Hey. Hold the phone, buddy.

Gaster puts a hand on his forehead and sighs tiredly.

Gaster: I don't even know what a "Phone" is...

The skeleton walks closer to Gaster.

Skeleton: Look at me, silly old man.

Gaster slowly opens his eyes and looks up at the skeleton.

Skeleton: Don't be so hard on yourself. You suffer from something called "Lack of Motivation". There's no need to destroy anything or anybody. I have the perfect cure to your problem!

The skeleton points his hand out towards Gaster.

Skeletal: Come with me, pal. I won't leave you alone until you give me a chance!

Y/n turns to his brothers as he gets closer to them.

Y/n: He's a persistent one. Isn't he?

Frisk: Yeah. But he means well.

Chara: As long as he doesn't try to hurt Gaster, I don't care

Y/n turns back around and see's the skeleton open a door and walk through it dragging Gaster with him

Y/n: Oh crap! Come on you guys!

Y/n runs through the door followed by frisk and chara, sadly for y/n though is that he tripped and fell, and his brothers tripped on him in the process.

Y/n: My spine!

Y/n looks up from underneath his smaller siblings with awe.

Skeleton: Welcome to the Doodle Sphere! Here are thousands of alternate versions of us. Worlds with simple and complex stories.

Y/n sat up and both his brothers rolled off his back and onto the floor as they glared at him better-looking back at their surroundings with amusement.

Skeleton: You could think everything already exists here, but I'm sure you can create something new.

Y/n looks up at his " Father" and he has the same expression Y/n had a second ago.

Ink: Not everyone in the multiverse has your ability. The gift to create something out of nothing.

The islands changed from multiple doors to small balls of ink to floating prices of Golden paper.

Skeleton: If you want, I can show you more closely. These worlds can give you so many ideas!

Gaster: I would greatly appreciate it, my friend.

Y/n smiled quietly as he looked at Gaster.

Y/n: (Thank you for helping my father, I hope we can be friends too...) What's your name?

Skeleton: My name? Oh yeah! My name is Ink Sans. But I'm mostly just ink.

Y/n: Thank you Ink... Thank you for helping my Father...

You wanted to be friends? How badly this aged...