Underverse 0.4

Ink teleports to the floating debris as he looks at the friends he just betrayed and error.

Swap!Sans: You're not supposed to ever intervene like this. You're supposed to wish to protect the AUs!

Swap yells as he clenches his fist and glares up at ink.

Ink: That's what I'm doing. You're the ones who can't see beyond what this multiverse is. After all, there are thousands of alternate versions. Thousands of timelines inside their own universes. Why even worry over a small fraction that has been affected? With HIM, I can see more, new possibilities than a simple alternation in a timeline or universe.

XChara pulls a sharp bone out of his chest as he glares over at ink.

Ink: Everything will come back to normal once I feel satisfied. When I feel bored, I'll start this game all over.

Error baths heavily as he tried to regain the breath he lost in the fight he just had.

Ink: This will be the perfect alternative to keep the balance between Creation and Destruction in the universe.

Error: You freaking psycho. I shouldn't have negotiated anything with you.

Sans holds a hand over the rip on his jacket as he looks at ink with worry.

Sans: You won't enjoy these new possibilities if you can't feel anything!

Ink: I won't be like this forever. It's just that...

Ink holds the vile he had sideways.

Ink members the good times he had with cross.

Ink: I don't want to regret it now.

Ink drops the vile.

XChara's eyes shake side to side as blood runs from the corner of his mouth.

The vile hits the floor, shattering instantly. A monster soul that's half purple and half-empty appears.

The soul floats up quickly and then starts to suck in air around it. Allowing XGaster to summon himself in front Of ink, him taking the soul as his own once more.

XGaster looks up, as one eye is red with determination, and the other purple with perseverance.

Error smiles wickedly.

Error: you entrusted your own soul to Ink, trying to survive somewhere in the multiverse with just a fraction of determination...?

Error spreads out his arm like he's waiting for a hug.

Error: I'm glad to know how scared you are of me.

Error summons the Doodlesphere, Where an uncountable amount of Aus in the form of paper have a blue string tied around it. One strong is right beside errors left hand.

Error: If you're expecting me to join you in that game you were talking about in my dreams... Lemme tell you something.

Everyone looks up at the aus. Swap and fell sans with fear and nightmare with hatred.

Error: I DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH YOU.

Error pulls on the string and all the AUs rip and are destroyed.

Ink looks up at them falling with no emotion.

XGaster looks at the falling Aus before he looks at Error.

XGaster: Such a pity. In that case, we will continue on our own.

XGaster puts his hand out and makes a new broomie. he then tosses it into the air as ink jumps up from catches it and then slashes at Error with pink paint.