X I V - PORTFOLIO REVAMP & TITLE CHANGE

BASE IMAGES:

BASE IMAGES:

COVER EDIT:

SO, fucking finally I have redone my portfolio cover after months of putting it off. I originally in my head wanted a gothy theme with crows and swords but somehow ended up with this instead and I'm not complaining. Once again, I apologize for the lower quality, wattpad shits on images hard.

Yes, I'm changing the name as I never cared for my old one much but I'm leaving all of the titles on my old graphics the same. So if you're reading this sometime after the change and wonder why previous graphics are marked "The Undead Gallery", this is why.

And yes, once more, my cover features some type of circle in the background. I don't know why but I just really love doing glow rings and symbols alright? 

I hated this cover while making it and I'm the type of person who struggles with "trusting the process". I couldn't get the lighting and shit the way I wanted and gave up on it for a bit. But I've learned, whenever something looks like shit, do double exposure. The bulk of my covers are just random images piled on top of each other with different settings to create effects and hide the parts I despise. It's the concealer of graphic design.

A bit off-topic, but I find music plays a great influence on the covers I do and what vibe I want. The set of graphics above was inspired by songs from Within Temptation's album Resist. The last cover I did, for Sell Your Soul was inspired by songs from The Birthday Massacre. And the cover I did for my novel HELLSIX was inspired by The DOOM Eternal game soundtrack.

Am I alone in this or does music inspire your graphics as well?

Anyways, tell me what you think of the new cover :))