Graphica ~ A discord community for graphic designers

I realized that I haven't ever really known other folks that make graphics. And then I tried seeing if there were any communities for designers on here and there were none that I could find.

So, in order to force myself out of my bubble finally, I created a discord server for anyone who does graphic design or is curious about it!

───────────────────
There's not many communities made for artists/graphic artists and designers within the Wattpad space, so at Graphica we're aiming to fill that void. We're here to offer a place for those who are either into graphic design/art or are curious about it, to connect with others and have fun!

❗Please note: We are NOT a server for taking graphic requests/clients looking for a designer to make them something ❗

❦│What we offer│❦

✧ A relaxed environment that's safe for everyone and is LGBTQIA+ friendly.

✧ Spaces to share your graphics, art, and photography within the server for either the simple sake of sharing with others or for feedback and constructive criticism.

✧ Channels for finding graphic resources such as: Paid stock sites/small businesses that cater specifically toward book cover making and photo manipulation, free stock sites, and an extensive range of DeviantArt stock artists. (Both paid and free DA artists, but mostly free!).

✧ Spaces to share your graphic shops/portfolios, contests, and wattpad profiles.

✧ A channel dedicated to sharing other kinds of artwork and crafts.

✧ A misc category where people can share music, pets, discuss games, shows/movies/anime, memes, and more.

No matter your skill level—professional or novice—we'd love to see you in our community of creative and talented people!

An invite to the server is linked in my bio's link tree at the very bottom for anyone interested!