Time To See Them Roaming

Amila pointed at her brother he looked confused. Tatung is in possession of one of my spirit pen it's a pen that is purple with planets on it and I know it's in his bag] "Mila says you have one of her pens she uses to handle spiritual life it's a purple pen with planets on it she knows it's in your bag" "I'm glad I didn't mess with it I only placed into the case with my other writing instruments" The pen was now in Amila's hands. She pointed at Wang Chaun he nodded pulled out a pen that was blue and starts on it.

Wang Chaun uncaps said pen then draws on the ground all the way to where Chin Pao San stood a transparency like barrier was seen. [You stay near me since you're closer to me than the others are] "I understand" [Wang Chaun hold the pen and don't uncap until I give the okay] "Mila says when she gives the okay then you cap the pen" "Understood" She drew a triangle stars and the moon then a circle surrounded it all. [This spirit it's hostile because someone they once knew was once part of Ba Le High School they tired to get revenge because they belive the school had a play in the loved one's unfortunate events so they hoped to tampred with the goodness that ha been happening to those who are currently here] She looked at the spirit. [They're a female named Leiya they were once in heaven but believed that the high school had to do with what happened to the friend so if we can just get Leyia and her loved one together the loved one can explain to Leyia what actually happened]

"How can you do that?" [I'm going to ask Leyia who the said loved one is then I can find them bring them right here and help the both of them communicate with each other] Leyia's loved only smiled at Amila. "Thank you Amila-Unnie I didn't know this was even possible but thanks to you I can help my best friend rest more peacefully in heaven" "Mila says she's glad she was able to help she can't speak since she lost her voice" "I see safe recovery for you Amila-Unnie" She smiles then walks away Leyia smiles at Amila and bowes Leyia then vanished she headed back to Heaven.

She pointed at Wang Chaun's pen then at her pen as well. Wang Chaun capped his pen Amila capped her as well. "Is Wang Chaun like you Mila?" Kimg ask "Wang Chaun has an ability where he can use 1% of his enegry to enforce spritual acts such as create bridges, walls, protection barriers and even convert ones dark emotions into enegry for wither people or nature it depends on how which one he wants to do"

"Wow Young Master" "Since Amila and I have a mind bond of love I'm able to hear the words she wanted to say" "Whoaaa" "Mila says Chuan is of a different spirt heroical class than herself so not everything the two of them can do is the same" "Ahhh" "The pen was gifted by your heavenly supeiors or did one of you create it?" "Mila has aided in the creation of the spiritual pens she only has done it for me people of my heroical class and hers" "Whoaaa"

It was lunch time Intestine Guy was in the room as well with space everyone gathered around near Amila she dranked a tea made by her mom but was delivered to her by Intestine Guy. She breath in and out and her opened her mouth. "Did it..it worked yeahhhh" Everyone cheered and high-fived Intestine Guy. "You should just still do the safety route though" "I agree with Yen Yen"  King says Amila laughed "There's most likely going to be more so whenever you guys go out and about those with power protect those who fully don't have power or don't have any at all but knowing who we are we know we're going to be there for one another" "Mila stole my words" We laughed as King pouted.

I can't even sleep everyone I know is safe though our gc proved that except one person though. I dialed the number. "Quang hello" "You sound like you're all suggled up in your bed" "Kinda but sleep isn't hitting me so easily though" "It must've been from those naps even though you used your enegry in those classses the enegry form the naps must still be running through you" "I see" "Eventually it will get to you though" "Quang what about you?" "Um?" "What about you and sleep" "I think I'll rest easy knowing that everyone and my flower are safe for tonight" "Thank you for checking on me" "You're welcome my love I'm relieved that your night is going well minus the attempting to rest but you will get it see you tommrow my flower I love you" "I love you too my quang see you tommrow" "Night" "Night"