Up to Piltover: Part 2

"(y/n)"

"Earth to (y/n)!" You awoke from your daze.

Looking around you, you were forced to face reality. In the office of the yordle, now "Boss". In this business where people would come to seek pleasure or company from girls like you.

"Oh, the misery" you thought.

You were as hopeless as ever, Piltover was out of reach. Twenty was creeping up. The upsides? You had a job and a home, nothing much had changed.

You turned to the yordle. "Sorry, what room is it?"

"Room three, and hurry too please, guest will be here in ten minutes" spoke the yordle.

"Roger"

.

.

You made your way out of her office and stood in front of her door facing the long corridor. You could already hear sounds of giggling from the workers trying to please their clients and the gentle relaxing music playing along the hall. You mentally closed your ears and eyes and walked along the dark but vibrant hallway.

You reached room number four and began to start cleaning and sanitising from the previous client's visit. Whilst cleaning you heard a knock coming from the entrance door, "New clients" you thought, "Hopefully it isn't the one in room four". You began to work faster only to hear a soft thud.

"..cupcake..."

"Cupcakes? Could do with one right now" You thought, continuing to work faster in fear the client would show up at any time. You heard footsteps coming your way, coming closer. You looked up anticipating your client and dusting yourself off to prepare to meet them.

The footsteps got louder. You began to get nervous, palms getting sweaty knowing what type of clients come here you began to feel afraid. You gripped onto your apron with both hands clenching the fabric tightly. Staring at the empty hallway until suddenly you saw a flash of pink.

"Pink?" you thought, such a bright colour standing out so vividly in such a dark and gloomy hall. You focused your eyesight and saw a girl with hot pink hair, wearing a fitted uniform like clothing. Your eyes looked all over, "How confident she walks" you thought admiring her demeanour. Her face looked so serious, yet playful, the aura around her screamed strength.

Without you knowing you found yourself staring, mouth slightly agape, feeling stunned and unable to move. Perhaps she noticed your stare, as she walked past, her eyes looked back, reaching yours and locking eyes. You felt a shiver as you locked eyes, you saw her give you a small smirk before walking off towards the Boss's room. You felt cold sweat standing there in the room alone as the footsteps became quieter.

What was that you just experienced? You could hear your heartbeat amongst the relaxing music, echoing louder and louder as you stood still. Was it fear you felt? Was it her charm? You felt uncertain, starting to falter to your thoughts as you stood there alone.

"I want to see her again." you thought...? "All of a sudden...? What's wrong with me, I don't even know her! Wake up (y/n)." you slapped your hands on your cheeks lightly, getting yourself out of the daze. You knew the client would come any time soon now, you hurriedly turned your back to the entrance and began to continue cleaning.

.

.

Quickly and tirelessly, you cleaned up, checking the time on the wall on the clock, only 5 minutes had passed. Luckily, you were all done. Feeling relieved, you sat on the couch to take a rest for a short moment. You closed your eyes, thinking back onto that girl, wondering why you were so intrigued by her.

"It's not everyday you see a pink haired person walking around..." you thought, trying to dismiss your other thoughts. Surely it wasn't just her presence, her aura that wowed you. Then why couldn't you stop thinking about her? You pondered, talking to yourself in the clean room, on the couch unable to escape your back and forth thoughts about this girl.

.

"Well well... What do we have here?" A low disturbing voice spoke. "I don't remember requesting a maid?"

-- 

Hope everyone enjoyed Act 3 of Arcane!!! I, for one, was sad for it to end but cannot wait for the next season(need more Vi in my life) - Also, can't stop listening to Enemy whilst writing this! Would highly recommend reading this whilst listening to it - hypes you up :)

I know these updates are a bit on the slow side but trust me trying to get my schedule going to get those updates going, in the meanwhile if anyone has any short story ideas or scenarios with Vi they would like written out - suggest it here!! https://forms.gle/RZq8uqfPCqp7m2vw6