Up to Piltover: Part 3:

You turned around and saw a large built man smirking at you.

You smiled, putting on your best customer service face. "Hello sir, apologies we were a bit delayed with the cleaning process, I have just finished now. I will be on my way" You spoke, hurrying to gather all your supplies. You felt the man's disturbing stare piercing through your back, afraid you started to pack faster.

.

.

"There, all done. We are very sorry for the inconvenience." You muttered, packing all your belongings and taking the first few steps towards the exit.

"Not so fast, missy." The man grabbed your hand and pulled you back into the room behind the curtain. He pushed you onto the chair and said "While you're here you might as well keep me company should you not? I mean, it'd be rude of you not to." He grinned, taking steps closer to you.

Your heart started to beat faster, feeling anxious, stressed and feeling helpless.

"Please sir, I do apologize for the inconvenience we have caused but this is not acceptable. I am merely a cleaner here." You stated, your voice faltering.

"And? Do I look like I care? IF you are in my room during my designated time then...you are my property." The man was in front of you, looking down and licking his lips.

.

You felt disgusted, you wished you had the courage to beat this man up to shreds and stand up for yourself, but you knew you were too weak. For the billionth time today, you felt so hopeless, how could you ever get up to Piltover if you are like this? Lacking the strength to even overcome the difficulties in Zuan, wishing you were in Piltover. Wishing and hoping was all you could do. You slowly closed your eyes and felt acceptance about what was to happen.

"That's what I thought missy" You heard the man growl, "Now let us con- huh?"

"Hey."

.

.

An unfamiliar voice? You slowly opened your eyes, and directed your attention towards where the sound was coming from.

"It's her." you thought. There she stood, the one you were just admiring, the one you wished you were like, the one that made your heart beat. You felt overwhelmed, feeling intense fear and now protected, tears formed in your eyes, slowly being released from your eyes little by little. Unlike the tears falling from your eyes, your expression was stone cold, unphased, no sign of sadness or fear.

The girl looked at you slightly concerned, she reached her hand out indicating for you to return her hand. You looked up staring at the hand that was in the air. Should you take it? You weren't sure, you sure as hell suffered from anxiety with making decisions. Perhaps time flew a bit too fast while you were stuck in your thoughts, the girl moved before you could even decide.

You felt her warm but strong hands grab your arm and pull you up.

"Sitting there ain't going to do anything" She talked sternly. Now eye level with her, you saw her look into your eyes. Her cold blue eyes pierced into your eyes. You stared back at her, observing her, admiring her once again. Her fluffy pink hair conflicted with her piercing cold blue eyes, her red jacket fit against her figure, slightly scuffed, and the distinct tattoo on her face.

"VI" you whispered.

The girl looked bewildered, slightly defensive. "How do you know my name?" She let go of your arm and took a step back.

You pointed your own face to a spot under your eyes.

"Oh...I forget I even have that sometimes" She scoffed, turning around inspecting the room.

"Now, tell me" She turned, looking directly at you, "what is a girl like you doing here?"

As she spoke she walked close towards you only until her face was a few centimeters away. Her gaze looked playful, as if she was staring down at her prey ready to pounce any minute now. You felt her fingers slowly creep down to the ends of your hair twirling it around her finger before she repeated.

You froze, feeling so many feelings at once. You could feel your privacy being invaded but at the same time you didn't mind it too much. You started to enjoy her touch and gaze staring into you. Even if you wanted to, you couldn't escape from it. You felt your heart beat louder, cold sweat running down your back until all of a sudden you started to lose feeling of yourself...

.

.

"Huh? What's going on?"