Champ

Ed Sheeran x Donkey x Shrek:

Ed was walking to the children's park to do his daily peeking when all of a sudden somebody stopped him!? He turned around to only see a DONKEY!!!? Not only was it a donkey it was a talking donkey!? He was so shocked he feel on his arse hit concert floor when he feel down.
"OWWW," he whimpered.
The donkey spoke, "are you alright there?"
Ed looked at the donkey but this time he had to look up because he was on the floor. He could feel the donkeys dominance leaking out of him like a busted soda can? But at the same time he could feel something up in his anus D-: at first he thought it was just his fleas but he stood up with the help of the donkey and reached his hand so far up his ass that he swore he would turn inside out!! He could feel it...whatever it was? It hurt a little to pull of but when he did he felt a sigh of relief. :-)
"What in the world!!!?" The donkey screamed!!
Ed was confused and looked at what he was holding to find shrek!!! Shrek was covered in his fetus!
Ed quickly let go of shrek and donkey ran passed him with his elegant legs to shrek.
"S-shrek are you alright buddy!?"
Shrek didn't say anything and only stared at Ed. Ed couldn't look away it was like he was in a prison cell he couldn't escape! Shrek soon started to lick Ed's poop off himself which turned Ed on to the max. Ed didn't know he had a fetus fetish but with the way his body is responding shows him otherwise! Donkey also started to help shrek clean himself which made Ed's eyes twitch with excitement...
Ed couldn't help but get down on one knee and also help shrek clean off. The taste of his own feces on his tongue made him think of his own music...shitty. But that didn't stop him from licking it off.
Shrek started to moan. "E-Ed mhm," shrek moaned with pleasure. Ed didn't know Shrek was sensitive but that made the problem in his pants worse. He had to let it loose. So he did.
*Ed pulls out his 1 and a half (feeling a little generous) peepee out*
Shrek shakes with delight.
"It's everything I've ever wanted!!"
Donkey bends Ed over and whispers in his small chicken ears, "Ed I have a little surprise for you."
Ed looked up at donkey and let out a deep moan as donkeys 50inch long roll-up touch's the center of his donut.
As donkeys roll-up goes through his donut hole Ed panicked because he has never had anything touch his donut before but Donkey reassures him.
"You're taking it like a champ," he licks Ed's back.
This makes Ed reach his climax. But before he could even let out his homemade cinnamon roll frosting Shrek pulled out a bucket and guided Ed's pepper to it.
Shrek starts to jump repeatedly with excitement after his yogurt landed in the bucket, "Ed's special sauce is the best!"
~fast forward 1 hour~
Ed, Shrek and Donkey were all sitting In front of a retirement home, enjoying their cinnamon rolls.
"The frosting is my favorite part," Donkey said while squirming around.
~fast forward 1 day~
The 3 got married. :-D
And lived happily ever after. The End.