Part: 2 First Meet

He continued, "since the day I saw you outside of the temple, I'm following you from the library to home. I really love you." He gave her the roses, giving her the heart attack. She is just staring at him in utter disbelief. She's feeling like she is dreaming with her open eyes. It is really unbelievable for her that the man of her dreams loves her.

"Bloody hell love and that too with this uneducated woman, no ways." Manik thought in his mind. The innocent Nandini is completely unaware that how evil he is and about his revenge plan. And he doesn't know that this girl is going to completely change his life. They both aren't aware that God is planning something huge for them.

"Why she isn't speaking anything? Is she dumb? But it wasn't mentioned in her information file." Manik thought as she isn't saying anything, just staring at him unblinkingly because she is completely astonished.

"I know you are shocked but say something." Manik said, annoyed with her silence.

"V-voh hum-Humhai yakeen hi nhi ho rha, ki aap humshai pyaar, kese? (I just can't believe that you love me. How?)" She stammered, playing with her fingers, nervous.

As his sweet and pleasant voice reached his ear, he felt something in his heart but he ignored it.

A shiver rushed down her spine as he held her soft hands. "I know it's shocking for you but I really love you." Manik said doing a dam good acting, looking deeply into her eyes like he really loves her. He found her eyes as innocent as a child's laughter and she's getting lost in his intense eyes. Unknowingly he started caressing her hands with his thumbs. But as he realised what he's doing, he instantly left her hands, shaking his head.

"Hum apki bhut badhi fan hai. Sab ek sapne jesa lg rha... Bilkul. (I'm your big fan and seriously this seems like a dream to me.)" She said in a disbelief tone, not understanding his evil game.

She continued, "hum ek bhut chote gauv mein pale badhe hai.. Thodhi bhut English ati hai.. Hum Bhut old hai apki tahra style nhi ata Hum apse bilkul alg hai.. Aap kese humshai pyaar. (I have grown up in a small village, I can't even speak properly in English like you, I'm not as stylish and popular as you. We're completely different from each other. How can you love me?)" She still can't believe it.

"Haha, right, you're nothing in front of me. I'm just here for the revenge." He thought, staring at her.

"Nandini, love doesn't see all this, it just happens and there is no fault in you. You're beautiful from inside and outside both. I'm tired of living a life without love. I love you and don't want to lose you." Her heart is jumping with joy inside her because the Manik Malhotra loves her.

"That's why I want to marry you. Will you Marry me?" Manik proposed to her, falling the bomb over her. Her eyes shot up in shock.

"I just want to marry you to make your life hell." Manik thought and his lips curved up to a slight smirk.

"What! Marriage? aise kese. (How?)" She asked in utter shock.

"Look, Nandini, if you don't like me, you can say no, I won't mind. I'm not forcing you. I'm just telling you what I want. Now it's your decision." He said acting so sweet and kind.

She uttered, "Aisa nhi hai.. Shaddhi se phle humhai apne Bhai se puchna padhega, humhai vese koe problem nhi iss shaddhi se kyuki humhai toh aap pasand hai. (No, it isn't like this. Before marriage, I have to ask my brother and I don't have any problem with this marriage as I like you from starting.)" She confessed and blushed, moving her eyelashes down and tucking her hair behind her ear. Manik found her cute but shook his head.

"Hum toh aapko bata bhi nhi sakte ki hum kitne kush hai. Aisa lag rha hai jese yeh koe sapna ho. (I just can't even tell you how happy I'm. It seems like a dream to me.)" She said, looking at him through her big eyelashes and smiled cheerfully at him. She is extremely happy. He found her smile as pretty as Angel.

"I'm glad to know." He replied and smiled back at her. There is a constant smile on her face

"Oh, God! This girl is annoying me by smiling like a fool." He said to himself to hide what he's really feeling for.

"Give your phone." He held his hand out to her. She took out her phone from her handbag and gave it to him. As again their hands touched, electricity rushed down their spine.

"I'm saving my number in your phone, so you can call me anytime." He said, saving his number on her phone. "After talking to your brother, tell me your decision." He gave her phone back and she slightly nodded at him.

"I'm sorry, now I have to leave because in the evening I have a concert." Manik said and she nodded again, still trying to believe that this is all real.

"So finally my half work is done. I didn't think that it would be so easy to convince her, but she's so dumb and innocent." He thought and stood up.

"Manik Ji." As she called him, he again sat down.

"Manik Ji? Ji, Now what is this Ji? Typical small-town girl." Manik thought, shaking his head.

"Manik Ji, voh humhai apse puchna tha aap mandir bhi jate hai. (Manik, I just want to ask, do you go to temple.)" She asked him.

"Yes, twice in a month and I'm glad that I visit the temple otherwise I would not have met a beautiful girl like you." As he said, she blushed.

"Bloody hell I just want to leave now." Manik thought and gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"Okay, now bye, I'm getting late." Manik stood up.

"Bye." She slightly waved her hand, smiling beautifully.

"Nice to meet you, Nandini." He said before leaving out of the restaurant.

"Wow, Manik Malhotra my dream man wants to marry Me. I'm on cloud nine." She squealed cheerfully. Poor Girl got trapped in Manik's plan.

___________________

"Bhai, Manik Malhotra humshai shaddhi krna chte hai. (Manik Malhotra wants to marry me.)" Nandini joyfully told her brother, Abhi and his eyes widened in shock.

"What? But how does he know you? He's not your type. He is rude and arrogant. You deserve someone better." Abhi said shockingly.

"Bhai news mein glt ata hai, Manik Ji bhut sweet hai.. Aur voh humshai sacha pyaar bhi krte hai. (Bhai it's rumoured that he's rude, in reality, he is sweet and kind, and the big thing is that he loves me truly.)" She tried to convince him, not knowing she's asking him to send her to hell.

"But Nandini, he's not a good match for you. You don't know about him." He clasped her face and tried to explain her.

"Bhai, trust me, He loves me, please, for me, meet him for once." She implored, looking at him pleadingly.

"Okay, ask him to meet me." Abhi nodded and agreed for her only.

She hugged him with glee. "Thank you, bhai." She squealed cheerfully and Abhi hugged her back, staring straight with a serious look on his face. She is so happy, not knowing what God is planning for her.

___________________