Part : 24 Union Of Two Souls

Nandini P.O.V.

Jindgi ne aaj humhai ek aise modh par lakar kadha kar diya hai ki hum apne ghar bhi nhi ja sakte, agar vha gye toh bhai ko dukh hoga aur agar apni friend ke ghar gye toh vha manik ji hai jo humhai kamjor kar rhai hai. Hum dubra unki bato mein aakar pagal nhi bana chatai hai, humhai yha se dur jana hoga jaha manik ji kabhi humhai dhundh na pae.

Lekin kya hum sach mein Manik ji se dur ja paenge? Kyu hum abhi bhi chathai ki Manik ji humhai rokle jane se? Kyu hum unshai itna pyaar karte hai? Kyu voh humhre pyaar ko smjh na ske?

(Today Life has taken me to a turning point that I can't even go to my house, if I go there, bhai will become upset and if I go to my friend's house, there Manik will make me weak. I can't become fool by trusting him again. I have to go far away from here where Manik will never able to find me.

But will I be able to go away from Manik? Why I still want Manik to stop me from going? Why do I love him so much? Why he didn't understand my love?)

Nandini p.o.v. end

Nandini is crying, sitting on the bench at railway station, not knowing Manik truly loves her and dying to meet her.

As Manik stepped into the railway station, suddenly the wind started blowing fast because today two separated souls are going to meet.

Abruptly Nandini's heartbeat accelerated and she instantly stood up, placing her hand over heart heart. She can feel his presence.

She narrowed her brows bemusedly, "Humhra dil itni jorse kyu dhadhak rha hai, Manik ji yha bhi? (Why my heart is beating so fast? Is Manik here?" She thought, looking around.

She wondered. "If he's really here, then I have to hide from him." Then only her train arrived at the station and she rushed to the train.

Manik is finding her everywhere at the station. His heart is saying that she is here only.

She saw Manik from the window of the train and as he turned his face to her, she immediately hid by moving back.

She shook her head. "Nhi, hum Manik ji ke pass nhi jaenge. (No, I won't go to Manik.)" She murmured to herself and stood up. She dashed to the washroom hurriedly to hide from him.

Manik stepped onto the train and started finding her everywhere inside the train. He's finding her like a crazy person because he is feeling like she is here only and he's dying to see her. He doesn't want to lose her. She's his only hope.

After finding her on the whole train, he stepped out of it, disheartened and sit on the bench, holding his head.

"I think I lost her forever." He murmured dejectedly and a lone tear trickled down his cheek.

His heart is still saying she is here only. He just wants her back and he can do anything right now to get her back.

"Mrs Divya, your black colour handbag is in the announcement room." Then he heard an announcement from the speaker. He instantly stood up and his eyes shimmered as something struck him.

Nandini is crying miserably standing in the washroom as she doesn't want to leave him but she is thinking Manik is doing this for his revenge, therefore she's hiding from him, she doesn't want to become a fool again.

(O jaana na jana tu

Door humse kabhi

So jo tu chali gayi

Mar jayeinge hum abhi)

Her heart almost stopped beating as she heard his melodious voice from the speaker. She instantly looked out the window. She knows he's singing for her. His voice is filled with immense love. Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. She's thinking that Manik is again making her fool with his song. She wants him to sing for her from his heart one day in real. Poor Girl doesn't know that Manik is really fulfilling her this wish.