Part: 7 The Punishment

After 3 hours

Nandini is extremely happy after preparing all the dishes on time but she is unaware that fab4 has planned something evil for her. She has to face a lot more because of her innocence and kind nature.

"Thank you so much, Ganu ji, aaj apki vjha se hum apna sara kam pura kar sake. (Today because of you I could finish my all work.)" She smiled merrily and arranged all the dishes on the table.

Fab4 reached there and smirked at each other, then they settle down. Nandini is just smiling happily.

Nandini was about to serve the food but Cabir stopped her by saying, "Bhabhi Ji, we will do ourselves, you please sit with us." She meekly nodded her head and settled down beside Manik.

Then one servant came there with the boxes of dominos pizza and kept them on the table. When they started eating the pizzas, her eyes widened in shock. They are passing each other glancing and smiling devilishly. Tears brimmed in poor soul's eyes as she made so many dishes for them in the limited time and they are eating pizzas.

"Aap sabne humshe itna sb kyu banwaya. (Why did you all asked me to make so many dishes?" She asked calmly but her voice filled with pain.

They laughed mischievously at her and her eyes glinted with anger.

"Do you really thought that we would eat the food which you have made?" Mukti asked and she nodded innocently.

"We asked you to make all these things for our dog Tommy," Mukti said, insulting her and tears trickled down her cheeks.

"Manik Ji, aap aisa kyu karte hai? Yeh log aapki Patni ki insult aur aap chup rehte hai, kyu?" (Manik, why you do this? They all insult your wife and you stay silent, why?)" She stared at Manik with her eyes filled with sorrow and tears.

"So here comes, Tommy." Alia announced when a servant came with the dog, holding the belt.

"Aaa..." Nandini screamed as the dog barked at her and she unknowingly clenched Manik's arm tightly, clinging over him, shutting her eyes, scared. Manik became silent, as she touched him and he felt like a strong electric current passed down his spine. He felt something different for the first time. He felt some connection with this touch.

"Hum-humhai dog se da-dar lag-ta hai. (I'm afraid of dogs.)" She shuttered, still grasping his arm and he came on the earth back. He glared at her in anger and Cabir asked the servant to take the dog outside.

"How dare you touched my hand?" Manik shouted at her, and Mukti and Alia smirked at each other.

"Now leave my hand?" He bawled at her louder, she flinched on her place and instantly left his arm.

He stormed from there in fury, in reality, he became angry because of the foreign feelings. Cabir also stood up and went behind him.

"You dumbo, you spoiled bhai's mood." Now Mukti shouted at her.

Nandini knows that there is no need to waste her time in explaining to her. So she stood up mutely and walked to her room.

Mukti came in front of her and blocked her way. "Where are you going without listening to me." She asked in anger.

"Mukti Ji, please, humhai jane dijiye. (Mukti, please, let me go.)" She implored, looking at her dejectedly.