In the forest

Og Cale looked at the huge dragon in front of him, the boy was really surprised, Cale went to the forest to play but soon he got lost and right now in front of him was a huge dragon.

'I-I'll be eaten!' That thought flooded his mind, just as the dragon's large eyes began to open.

'It's purple' The dragon has a silver body but attractive pale purple eyes.

"OH?" The dragon seemed to be taken aback by Cale's appearance.

'I... I have to run!' Cale wanted to run away but his legs didn't have the strength to run away, the dragon lifted his large arm, Cale's eyes looked like he was about to cry, but the dragon brother didn't hurt him, it just extended a hand. big finger and patted him on the head.

"Kid, how did you get here?"

The Silver Dragon realized that Cale was scared of it, it chuckled and turned into a rather tall man with silver hair and light purple eyes, he was really beautiful.

"You-You won't eat me will you?" Cale lowered his voice.

The dragon was dumbfounded for a moment then it laughed, and it leaned forward and reached out to pinch Cale's cheek.

"You're too young, I won't eat you"

"So..if I'm older will you eat me?" Cale's reddish brown eyes began to shed tears.

"Fuck" the dragon cursed, he hadn't prepared himself for the crying baby in front of him.

"Kid, call me Kauji-nim, and if you cry, I'll eat you!"

Faced with the terrifying threats of the Dragons, Cale bit his lips to hold back his tears.

Kauji chuckled at Cale's cute expression, he picked up the child and reached out to pinch the bridge of its nose.

"Kid, do you want to go for a walk around the forest?"

"Yes"

i started to carry Cale and went deeper into the forest, he snapped his fingers.

Butterflies were flying around and beautiful flowers were starting to bloom, at this scene Cale was surprised, the boy opened his eyes wide and looked around with interest, Before the beauty and wonder of the forest made Cale so excited. , he seemed to have forgotten himself. should return home.

The silver dragon also seemed to really like Cale, it took good care of him, but after a few days of Cale being in the forest, the boy started to get homesick, Cale glanced at the yawning dragon. yawning on the sofa, he reached out and pulled his shirt.

"Kauji-nim..."

"What's wrong, Cale?" The dragon raised an eyebrow.

"I have to go home" he enjoyed being with Kauji, but he still had to go home, his father and mother must have been very worried about him.

"Ah yes, man has his own family." The silver dragon nodded as if it understood, it smiled and picked up Cale then used its magic to quickly exit the forest.

Kauji put Cale down and gently kissed his forehead.

"See you later Cale"

After saying that, the dragon quickly returned to the forest, and at that moment Cale heard the voices of the knights.

"Young master!"

"Cale-nim!"

"Where have you been? The count has been looking for you for so long"

"I got lost" Cale

"Thank goodness, Cale-nim, let's go home now, the count is worried about you!"

Cale was then brought home by the bodyguards.

After that, Cale also visited the silver dragon a few times, but after a year, his mother passed away... Since then, Cale did not come to the silver dragon anymore.

His father, Earl Deruth, had married a new wife, and slowly, Cale forgot about the silver dragon.

Silver Dragon wondered why Cale didn't come to his place anymore, but then Kauji got into trouble too, a bunch of people came with the intention of attacking him, Kauji was a powerful dragon but he was still injured in the battle. war. Fighting with the other organization, it has to leave its nest and go to another forest to live.

Several years passed, and Kauji finally left his residence because he smelled a familiar scent.

The man stood there, silver hair blowing in the wind, purple eyes looking at the scene before him, he recognized who it was.

'OH? Isn't that the kid I met? he really matured a lot'

Cale and Kauji's accidental meeting in the Forest of Darkness