Chapter 7

Before going to the empire Kauji and Cale had a small talk.

Cale wanted to make sure that Kauji couldn't introduce himself as a magician in the empire, nor could he claim to be Cale's adoptive father, if Earl Deruth knew about it through rumors. he will surely be shocked and fainted.

When talking to Cale about this, Kauji was even a bit annoyed, he raised his eyebrows and said that if possible he really wanted to talk to Deruth. but Cale definitely disagreed, anyway, Cale had no intention of letting the count be forced to death under the pressure of a dragon.

'he might be a good father because Cale used to be happy to talk about him, but what did Cale's Father end up teaching him over the years to make Cale so independent and astute? "

Kauji suddenly felt unhappy.

'that's not something my kids should have...'

Of course with Cale's serious opinion and nonchalant expression, who was Kauji to refuse?

Kauji could only sigh and agree to that request, he just came in front of Cale and bowed slightly.

"I'll do as you please, but can you trade with me?"

Cale was surprised for a moment, then he was confused again, what could make a dragon happy in exchange? but Cale also knew that Kauji had a very good relationship with Og Cale, knowing that Kauji wouldn't make it difficult for him, Cale agreed.

Kauji tilted his head to look at Cale and then reached out his hand to gently stroke Cale's cheek.

"Things must be difficult, are you tired..."

Kauji whispered before showing a slight smile.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you smile, you're still very young for human age, Cale please smile, you know, it's been a long time..it's been a long time since I've seen your smile"

Cale was dumbfounded for a moment at the strange request of the silver dragon but Cale just 

sighed and smiled lightly, he sighed and whispered to Kauji.

"Kauji-nim, money is always good"

Hearing that, Kauji raised his eyebrows and showed an arrogant smile that somehow suited him.

"Then smile a lot baby, I have a lot of gold, if you want I'll give it to you"

Kauji snapped his fingers, a stack of gold items fell on the table, the smile on Cale's face grew even warmer.

Kauji rolled his eyes slightly, he really has a lot of gold and gems, he used to be a kid attracted to shiny and gold things, so he once had feelings for a certain Golden Dragon. until that Golden Dragon told him he was an Idiot!

Cale looked at Kauji with extremely sincere eyes.

"Kauji-nim, you really are a great dragon"

Kauji felt his nose go up a little, he snapped his fingers again to let a pile of gold fall.

Cale happily looked at the dragon in front of him, he felt like he really liked it, of course the gold stored in Kauji's space would become his backup budget.

_____________

As soon as Cale arrived at the port because Cale hoped that Billos would actually be there and wait for them, he happily walked over to Cale.

"Young master-nim!"

At the same time as Billos' voice, two dragons- also spoke in Cale's head.

- Looks like he's trying to suck you-Raon-Is he a piggy bank? -Kauji