gift for birthday

This is Kauji and Og Cale

Kauji as usual was enjoying his lunch, Cale came to him.

"Kauji-nim!" Cale chuckled, wearing a noble and luxurious suit, he turned around so the silver dragon could see his beauty.

"Oh kid, you're so cute today" Kauji chuckled, reaching out his hand to take Cale and lead him to the seat opposite.

"Kauji-nim! Do you know what day it is today?" Cale said excitedly, eyes sparkling at the silver dragon, Kauji raised an eyebrow, he usually doesn't care about time, but he didn't want to disappoint the boy so he tried to remember what day it is?

"I don't know" Kauji shook his head, feeling guilty seeing Cale's disappointed expression, but the boy quickly regained his composure as he beamed as he talked to the dragon.

"Today is my birthday!"

"Huh?" Kauji is surprised, he is confused for a moment, he has no present here, he has no present for the boy!!

"Dad and mom gave me pretty gifts! Everyone wishes me a happy birthday!" Cale started excitedly telling the silver dragon about his birthday, but it only made the silver dragon tense.

'I have no presents here!!'

Kauji didn't know what else to give Cale, he never really cared for anyone, he didn't know how to treat children, he didn't know how to comfort or play with them, he didn't know. how to treat children. right way!! So he lacks a lot of knowledge about gift giving!

"Cale, do you want to hang out?" Kauji asked.

At Kauji's question, Cale quickly nodded, walking in this forest had never been boring for Cale. Being next to the silver dragon that always made him happy and comfortable, he jumped out of his chair and grabbed Kauji's hand.

'So cute' Kauji smiled gently, he took Cale to an open field full of grass and flowers, animals usually gather there, beautiful and lovely animals are playing together on the grass.

"Kauji-nim! Lots of animals!" Cale exclaimed excitedly, he looked at things with his sparkling eyes, Cale might be a rich young master but he had never experienced something like this before.

"Kauji-nim! Can I ride them?" Cale got excited, he quickly ran over to the beautiful white horse, a pony much taller than him.

"Of course." Kauji nodded with a smile on his face, his pale purple eyes fixed on the white horse. The horse quickly lay down so Cale could easily climb up.

Cale laughed happily, then he also started playing with other cute little animals, Kauji sat aside and stared at the boy, do you think he will grant him a wish? Kauji wasn't good at giving gifts but if Cale wanted to do something that Kauji could do, he would.

"Cal, what do you want for your birthday?" Kauji asked, he waited for the boy's answer.

Cale quickly turned to look at him, he ran quickly towards Kauji but just then he tripped over a rock. Kauji quickly used his magic to prevent Cale's beautiful face from getting hurt.

"Kauji-nim! I want to plant an apple tree! Apples are delicious so I want to grow them myself!" Cale shouted excitedly.

"Okay, let's find an apple tree." Kauji nodded, he picked Cale up and started walking around to let him choose where to plant apples.

Cale chose a place with fresh air and near a large lake, Cale even prepared the seeds of an apple tree, Kauji wanted to help him but Cale stopped him, he wanted to plant it himself.

"Kauji-nim, we will take care of the apple tree together so that we can eat apples next year." At Cale's announcement, the silver dragon laughed as it reached out and pinched the bridge of the boy's nose.

"Kid, if you want to eat apples next year I will prepare it for you, our apple tree will take at least 2 years if we want this apple tree to bear fruit" Cale was dumbfounded when he heard Kauji say, but then he nodded as if. he understood.

"It's okay, next year's birthday we'll eat apples together, I'll bring it back for mom and dad too" Kauji chuckled at Cale's words.

He stared at the place where Cale's seed was buried, he was really looking forward to the day when he and Cale would welcome the first harvest of this apple tree.

"But Kauji-nim..." Cale called out to him, who hesitated for a moment.

"What's wrong kid?"

"Can I ask for one more thing?"

"Of course." Kauji nodded, thinking that he wouldn't refuse what Cale asked for today.

"Can I call you daddy?...Kauji-dad..?"

At Cale's innocent words, Kauji froze, he didn't seem to really think about the situation, what did Cale just call him? Dad? DAD!!

"uh... Kauji-nim?" Seeing Kauji unresponsive, Cale was a bit worried, would the silver dragon allow him to call him that?

Kauji crouched down, he reached out his hand to hold Cale's shoulder tightly, his ears seemed to have turned red, if Kauji's dragon tail was exposed now, it would probably wag its tail happily like a dog. ...is it a bit crude to compare Dragons with dogs?

"Cale! Call me back!" At Kauji's suddenly louder voice, Cale froze.

"Kauji-nim?"

"No! What did you say you wanted to call me just now?"

"Dad?"

"The right!!" Kauji said excitedly, his shoulders shaking with joy.

"God, you will be my adopted child, why are you so cute?" Kauji hugged Cale in his arms, he lightly bit Cale's cute chubby cheeks.

"Ugh... dad, let me go" Cale saw Kauji's strange behavior and pushed his shoulder lightly but the silver dragon just chuckled.

Cale was then led to many places by the Silver dragon, until he was tired and accidentally fell asleep in the Silver dragon's nest, Kauji looked at him, he smiled lightly and kissed him lightly on the forehead. .

"Sleep well Cale"

........ The first crop of apple trees arrived, Kauji stood under the apple tree, he used his magic to pick the apple down, he gently stroked the apple then bit into the flesh. , his voice whispered. in the cold air.

"Unfortunately, why am I the only one here offering apple trees?"

Cale hasn't come to him for two years, Kauji always prepares gifts for Cale's birthday, but the boy doesn't come to him to receive gifts, Kauji is very disappointed, but he still doesn't forget to take care of the apple tree and prepare presents for he little child. he is still waiting.