Chapter 3

Kauji glanced at Witira and Cale, the two of them seemed to be discussing a contract, at that moment he also saw the cat sisters approach and tap on his leg, he reached out and patted the two's head. cat.

"How did you guys meet Cale?" Kauji is very curious, he wants to know more about the life of the child he loves.

"He feeds us nyaa"

"He was a little weird at first"

The two cats laughed happily as they started talking about the first time they met Cale. Kauji also sat there and quietly listened to what they had to say, the child he loved grew up with a slightly different temperament?

'He's really matured compared to when he was young' But for Kauji, it wasn't really a big deal, he still loved Cale no matter what he was, for Kauji it didn't matter. important.

'Cale, as long as he's still Cale, that's not a problem for me' Kauji is a dragon, he lives alone for a long time, he's an arrogant creature, so he will believe what he thinks is right.

"And you? How did you meet Cale?" he turned to the little black dragon and began to ask.

"He saved me"

The little black dragon slowly recounted his past, the child didn't notice Kauji's purple eyes slowly turning dark.

On and Hong heard that and went to comfort the youngest brother, Kauji reached out and patted the black dragon's head, he smiled gently.

"Kid, you've been through a lot" -Kauji

"It's okay! I'm mighty and great now!" - The black dragon exclaimed excitedly, it proudly flapped its black wings, but the silver dragon's pale purple eyes showed even more tenderness.

"Yes, you are greater than me" -Kauji

At Kauji's words, the black dragon proudly giggled, the cat sisters also came to play with the black dragon, seeing the children playing together, Kauji just laughed.

-oh, kid, who is Venion? -Kauji

Cale was originally conversing with the whale sisters, but Kauji's gentle words really made him shiver, as if the silver dragon was angry, he turned to look at him, Kauji smiled slightly when he saw the children were play together, but that smile seems to have turned into something strange.

-, what if I kill Venion?

-Oh... no, we should talk about that later.

Cale felt that the silver dragon was very barbaric, but he quickly adjusted his feelings to continue talking with Witira.

"Young master?" Seeing Cale seem distracted for a moment, she decided to call him.

"Nothing" Cale shook his head, he quickly regained his composure and continued the conversation.

"Step back."

The rest of the group became confused. However, Cale just sternly said it once more for these chumps that won't listen to him when he wanted to get to work right away.

"Go back into the forest and stay there. Don't come out until I tell you to come out."

Cale opened up the magic bag and continued to speak.

"You could get poisoned or hurt if you don't listen."

Paseton, who had been listening quietly, started to speak.

"Young master-nim, will you do it on your own?"

"do you think he'll be alone?"

They quickly turned their heads to look at the person who spoke, the Silver Dragon had no smile on his face, and his eyes were both angry and cold, making them a bit flinch.