Chapter 13

"You're an outsider of this Dimension? Timeline era thing?" Enterprise was confuse a little bit about Akashi's identity.

"You could say it that way nya, this body is still intact in this universe, meaning its reading my own information that confirming that I exist in this universe, except for one thing Nya!" Akashi then pointed at her forehead.

"My Consciousness, those sirens knows how to interfere with timelines too much so I made my own defense mechanism nya... my Conscious to be transferred at anytime and everywhere and I can remember the past and the other timelines nya!"

"So you're still Akashi, but with the other consciousness from the other timelines?" Enterprise was still surprised by her statement.

"Yes Nya! Keep this a secret the even your closest if they found out that I can travel through timelines with my consciousness is already a hassle to begin with nya!"

"Don't worry your secret stays with me, I now know understand a bit of it. But you said he is special right?" Enterprise pointed at Europa who is currently resting due to his reckless behavior by fixing her.

"He is indeed special, perhaps he is the very first male KANSEN that the Siren decided to make of, but to make a male siren how did they do it? Did they alter the affinity of the cubes and changes it's desire of a body type? A Wisdom cube is an infinite of energy that is using from the other dimension, but for my theory it's plausible that they use real human body and reset it's property as a human and changing it into a siren nya." Akashi then took a closer inspection at him, and she touch his chest and she still felt the bomb inside him that is ticking, and he saw that his wisdom cube is slowly degrading.

"An experiment? Just what the hell are the sirens!" Enterprise was angered by this.

"Through out the whole timeline being erase in my life, I still have no clue on what is their purpose nya."

"You don't know their purpose as well?"

"You're correct nya, the moment something happen it will always meet the entire world being engulf by a black light that destroyed the whole timeline itself nya!"

"So you have seen the collapsed of your timeline." Enterprise looked down as she could feel the sorrow to look at that kind of scene.

"Don't Pity me now, I have found my way to survive, I sure know it's hard to acknowledge such events, but sometimes you must have to move on and continue what you must do to complete what I'm supposed to do, and to help humanity to progress even faster nya."

"How are you still that standing if you feel so much pain in you."

"... To be honest, what kept me moving forward is to see the best outcome of humanity as a whole and unite against those sirens that has been invading us for many years now nya."

"This sirens... are they not affected by time and space."

"They aren't affected by those effects, the concept of time and space doesn't exist in their view as they can alter them freely like breathing nya."

"If they're capable of doing those kind of actions, why are they still trying to interfere with us?"

"That's what I want to know as well nya... but this timeline will be much more different, and this time an anomaly is now currently in the bed sleeping, a different result might take in a different action now nya!" Akashi reassured Enterprise which she smiled, as it gave her some hope.

Bismarck and Eugen was walking towards the clinic where Europa is currently resting for now. Until some gazes was looking her from behind, which Bismarck turn around and saw Yamato who was standing tall with a strong composure.

"Yamato..." Bismarck said.

"Bismarck, it's been a while since we saw each other, how's your condition?"

"I'm fine, and your concern is nothing to be worried about, and since you're here meaning you will be visiting him."

"Of course, this is an anomaly that needs to be taken care of, not only he's a danger to my kin, he's a danger to everyone as the flagship of the Sakura Empire, I can't pass this by!"

"We have the same goal, as Enterprise stated she will handle him. Since we're talking with the Cat who repair him and return him back to normal it's a bit of reassuring."

"You two, are always showing off your own strength in the public, but I do agree in your statements, we might need to hurry because some of the others are not approved of this kind of acts." Prinz Eugen decided to walk in the middle to stop them before something messy happen.

The two of them stand down for now, and decided to go towards the clinic to check the condition of the enemy they fought that annihilated everyone with a single attack.

As they reached in that room, they knock the front door and they saw Enterprise and Akashi who is guarding his room. "Ms. Enterprise it's been some time to see you once again." Yamato said her greetings, which Enterprise just nodded.

"It's the same for you as well, and it seems you've heard about the news, you must not worried too much he is under my own control he still need sometime to fully recover." Enterprise tried to reassure them.

"So this is the male anomaly that appeared in the signal, he seems different from what I expected." Yamato take a closer look in him, which she checks his proportion, as it really the same as a male.

"Fascinating, but you said he is under your control, how can you be sure?" Eugen asked.

"He acknowledge my existence and he decided to follow me as his commander by his own will, I didn't force him but his personality resembled Gascogne in many ways." Enterprise said.

"I see, those kind of emotions and to think like him exist what are the sirens even experimenting upon him." Bismarck pondered about this.

"What's his name?"

"His name is Europa."

(An: I'm sorry if it was short, kek I'm currently busy so this is all I can provide right now and I barely even able to upload in this book, I do hope you enjoy.)