Chapter 1.

3rd Person POV.

"War, war never change no matter what era we are in. Each time a war happened, a devastating plague will always appear, and that plague is inevitable, and that plague is called Death, for each soldiers fall, the others follow as well, an endless cycle that can't be stop." Said, by a short white haired girl, and the bangs are covering her eyes, and she has a scarf hanging around her neck, and she is currently standing in the ocean, and on her right arm was a bow, and she is currently watching a fallen Nation, burned down.

Then in the darkest night, you could see a Humanoid figure, floating in the sky, smiling on the destruction that they had cause, they call themselves Sirens, the enemy of humanity, that push them to the brink of extinction.

The girl, then closed her eyes, after a few seconds, her eyes started to glow in yellow, and it's almost you could see the brightness it gives, that no darkness can devour it, in her eyes was hope to save the Humanity once again.

"Siren!!!!!!!!" said by the short white haired, while screaming, in that screams was full of rage, and hatred.

Then she begun to fly in the skies, while releasing her killing intent, towards the Sirens.

Then the entire world, was devoured by light.

Azur lane HQ.

Time: 0843

A girl was currently, sleeping on her bed, she has a very long white hair, and she is wearing, a white sleeveless shirt, and black skirt. Until she slowly open her lilac eyes, and she stand up from her bed, to open the curtains this cause her to block her eyes using her right arm, from the sun light. Her name was Enterprise.

"Bright...that dream again, it's been like this since the few days now" Enterprise said.

that dream again, it's been like this since the few days now" Enterprise said

(An: I prefer this skin, than the normal one.)

"Enterprise are you there?" said by an unknown girl, who is outside the door. "Yes i am Vestal" Enterprise said, and outside the room of Enterprise, the girl's name was Vestal. Enterprise then opened the door, and saw Vestal standing there. "You're still not properly suit yet." Vestal said.

" Vestal said