Chapter 3

3rd Person POV.

Azur Lane Base

Time: 1204

It's already been an hours since the meeting, they were discussing about on which fleet shall be designated to, since they need to minimize their fleet to do more mission, and to eliminate the sirens that are wandering around the ocean.

Then in the plaza of the Azur Lane, Enterprise is currently sitting on the bench, and she is looking a statue of a giant anchor made of steel. "Ever since I became the Pillar of Eagle Union is re- complaining like this won't do any better right now in my situation." She said, while having a calm look on her face.

She remembered the past, she was fighting along side with her sisters, and they're fighting against the siren who is completely outnumbered them, but the odds were all in their favor, they was able to destroy every sirens, but there is always a cost. Her elder sister Yorktown she almost perished in that battle for she had sustained too much injury.

"Yorktown, I hope you recover quickly." She has a very sad face this time, remembering those past cause her to be sorrowful. Then until someone tapped on her shoulders, she then looked behind her and saw her younger sister Hornet. "Hornet?" She said with her normal tone.

"What's with the long face?" Hornet said to Enterprise

"What's with the long face?" Hornet said to Enterprise. "I-I just remembered the past that's all." Enterprise said with a weaker tone. Hornet then sighed by her actions. "Enterprise... I know you are still clinging to the past, but please let it go already." Hornet said to Enterprise, while hugging her from behind. This cause Enterprise to be relieve, and releasing all of the past for now. "Thank you, Hornet." Enterprise said to Hornet, while in a very calm, and joyful expression. "I am now worried, on what you are gonna do without me." Hornet said while sighing heavily.

"I'm very thankful that I have you, and Yorktown." Enterprise said to Hornet. "Sheesh, you have everyone supporting you here. It's not like were always the one who will saved you." Hornet said it truthfully to Enterprise. This cause Enterprise to smile a bit. "I knew you can smile! Just keep smiling and you will be fine!" Hornet said while laughing.

"Fine." Enterprise then stand up from the bench, and suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling for her. "Enterprise!" It was Vestal that is calling for her, she is running while having a terrified face. "Vestal what happened!?" Enterprise said, while running towards her along with Hornet. "You need to follow me quick something came up!" Vestal said to Enterprise. Enterprise and Hornet look at each other and nod together.

5 Minutes Later~

Azur lane Meeting Office.

Enterprise then opened a 2 giant doors, and it revealed the other Kansen, The Royal Navy. Belfast, and Queen Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth is currently sitting on a chair. "Status Report." Enterprise said to them. "An unknown explosion occured on Sector G. Island 46." Belfast said to Enterprise, while Enterprise then sit on a chair across them. Behind her was Hornet and Vestal.