1.Hogwarts Express

Y/N POV:

I hesitated, struggling to push my heavy trolley through platform 9. I knew I would just go through the wall yet i still stood there staring untrustingly at it looking like a twit just staring at a wall.

I glanced at my ticking watch ,realised I was definitely going to be late and picked up my pace running towards the brick wall.

I braced myself , flying through the wall and arriving on the other side just as the Hogwarts express pulled into the station.
"Shit , I'm later than I thought" I mumbled to my self and started speed walking right to the train door.

"I was meant to meet Lily at the station, I swear she's going to murder me"
I worried , while slowly wondering through the coach, peeking through each compartments widows looking for a certain ginger.

However, who I was definitely not looking for,I found first . I could hear echoes of laughter through the door, and I didn't even have think and I could already guess the nutters that where sat there.

I guessed right and saw none other than the most insufferable boys in my year, "the marauders", they called themselves.

James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew where in fits of laughter;whatever they where laughing about I had no clue.

To be honest I definitely didn't hate them as much as I acted, they actually where quite a laugh sometimes. But Merlin ,they knew just how get on my nerves.

I tapped on the compartment door and slid it open and the laughter immediately quietened down as all eyes where on me.

"Oi, have any-"
"Y/L/N!!" Yelled James, cutting me off , with a mouth full of chocolate .
I sighed as Sirius cheered and the two other boys gave me a beaming smile.
James grabbed my arm and yanked me into the compartment then plonked me down on to empty seat.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"What's up Y/L/N? What brings you in to our humble abode?" Sirius questioned, gestureing around the compartment .
I chuckled,"Well actually, I was just going to ask if any of you have seen James's precious lily flower"

Laughter erupted once again, but James just showed a smug grin. "You laugh now, but I'm telling you boys, this is the year I'll win Evans over" boasted James.

"Righttt, after 4 years of trying, this just happens to be the year you finally "win her over" i mocked. All the boys tried but failed to stifle a laugh.
"Oh shut it all of you,I know I'm right"he protested.

"Oh Merlin not this again. We've had to deal with his Lily talk all summer" groaned Remus, drawing his attention away from his book.

Peter interrupted "Y/N, mate, I did speak to Evans earlier actually. I think she's about four doors up."
I stood up, "Thankyou ,Peter. I guess I'll see you four later"
Remus chuckled,"Yeah thanks Pete, im sure prongs has had enough of getting laughed at for today".

"Talk to you later then" I said , then gave a smile goodbye to them all and headed for my best friend.

"Y/N! Finally!" Lily said rushing towards me as soon as I slid open the door and wrapped me in a tight hug. "Where have you been it's been ages! You said you'd meet me at the station! Omg i have missed youu" she squealed.

"Lily- i cant- breathe" I was still engulfed by her bear like hug. "Oh sorry"she apologised innocently apparently not realising it felt like she was trying to bloody kill me.

"Sorry, I was late and then I couldn't find you. And thennn guess who's compartment I got dragged into." I said grudgingly.

"Who?"Lily raised an eyebrow suspiciously.
I smirked "Your boyfriend James's."
She blushed but whacked my shoulder "Oh shut up Y/N. Not my boyfriend."

"Not yet" I teased, rubbing my shoulder. "Okay but that actually hurt you git"
She giggled "Good. Again, not my boyfriend. He is so annoying sometimes honestly summer was so peaceful without him Y/N, honestly."

"Lils ,your still going on about him. Your clearly in loveeee" I winked at her as I sat down next to the window.
This time she kicked my shin. Ow.
"Oi I'm only joking Lily bloody hell" (Ron who?)
"Well stop it. Your starting to sound like Sirius."She rolled her eyes.

In all honesty, I totally think James and Lily would be cute. He's been desperately trying for her attention since first year. I think Lily should give him a chance.I think she will give over eventually eventually. (Wink wink)

~Time skip because I actually cba:)~

Rain pattered against the window, and thunder rumbled in the sky but I was still happy to be where I missed so much.
Time must of passed quickly as I looked out and saw Hogwarts.I smiled at the sight of

I'm weirdly excited for the year ahead, I feel really grown up and I think this year is going to be different.However, i'm definitely not excited for the pile of extra homework coming my way.

(A/N):
Hey so I'm sorry if that was too long or short and boringI can't even tell. Please please give me ideas if u have any
Hope you liked the first chapter :)
-Sophie x