2.First night back pt.1

Remus POV:

The train ride to hogwarts was a laugh as always.No matter how much i like chocolate I think i'll always will feel sick on the carriage ride to the castle,we stuff are faces a bit too much.

The four of us stood in the rain waiting to get on a carriage. Prongs was loudly moaning about his precious hair doo and trying to pull his jumper over this head while getting wet stood in the drizzle, but i was trying my best to tune him out for a moment.

The carriages finally arrived and just as they had stopped , Iheard Y/N asking sirius a question so I turned around to listen.

"Sirius, you don't mind if me and Lily sit with you? All the others are all full" Y/N asked grudgingly.
"Yeah Y/L/N that's f- "
"Of corse we don't mind if you and Evans join us, there's loads of room here" offered Prongs completely cutting off Pads.

Y/N just rolled her eyes and climed on with Lily following behind her after me Pete and Sirus and James all did.

"Shut up Potter" snapped Lily yet it seemed as if she was trying to hide a smile .

Clearly Prongs couldnt see this obvious cover up and gave her a playful frown of confusion.

This made me and Y/N fail trying to stifle a giggle, and our eyes connected. This only made us laugh even more and it couldn't be hidden.Then after we had calmed down, I realised my eyes where still on hers. She then looked awkwardly away and began chatting to Lily.

I coughed and turned quickly to James hoping nobody else had noticed that happen, and he was already making a bet with Pete about whether he would make seeker again this year.

I could definitely not be bothered to participate in that conversation, so i sighed and turned to Sirus.

"You alright Pads?" I asked, he was unusually silent.
"What was that about with Y/N?" he whispered .
"What do you mean?" i asked slowly, glancing at her.
"Mate ur eyes are stuck to her like glue what's that about? See your doing it right now!" he whisper-shouted with a smirk growing across his face.

Quickly looking straight at Sirus i flustered
"No they are not what are you on about Pads"
"What ever you say Moony" his smirk becoming a grin.

Now that i think about it, I have never really though about my friendship with
Y/N. (ha ur in the friendzone)
I mean she's obviously a good friend of the marauders , she never fails to get me a detention for laughing during lesson and the peace is always kept, however much she bickered between James and Sirus.
But i have never though about her in that way before...

Hovever, the end of what ever that was becauseee the carriages had all arrived at Hogwarts. We all clambered off and started walking towards the castle, the rest of the group talking together, me listening behind them.

To be honest I could not be arsed to make a conversation right now, all i could think about was the feast i was about to eat and the comfy bed i would sleep in after.

The full moon is in about a week from now, and however much i try not to think about it, i could definitely feel the effects already beginning .
Just as i thought this, we entered the castle and i smiled happily to myself, looking at the home i had missed so much over summer.

A/N:
hoped you liked this lads
next chapter will be soon i think dw
any ideas?
p.s sorry if i keep switching tenses i feel like i am so let me know !

-Sophie ♡︎