4.Breakfast

Your POV:
I woke with a pillow being shoved in my face. Thanks Lily. As soon as I woke up the cold breeze of September and bright morning light hit me.
"Lily shove off will you Merlinn" I groaned sleepily while tucking my self back in.

"No absolutely not Y/N it's 30 minutes till breakfast I gave you a lie in if you ask me" said Lily completely dressed and ready as usual.

"Lie in my arse" i said sitting up and swinging my legs off my four poster bed.
"Oi! Just hurry up will you?"
"Yeah yeah go on I know your dying too see James i'll meet you in the great hall"
"Oh shut up Lupin Lover" teased Lily and with that she was out the door.
Shit. I forgot about that.

I brushed my hair but left it down today, put on some light makeup, spent about ten minutes doing my tie (idk how
people do that my god), brushed my teeth and then finally left my dorm to go meet Lily for breakfast.

Walking through the great wooden door to the hall I scanned the gryffindor table for Lily and sat down opposite her.
"I see your boyfriends not here yet?" i smiled to Lily, spreading jam on to my toast.

"Yours isn't either"she said with a smirk,but with a mouth full of cereal.
And in perfect timing James came first sprinting in to the great hall in fits of laughter. He was then followed by Remus, Peter, then Sirus Black all in hysterics.
Severus Snape , a fifth year slytherin who hated any muggle born yet somehow one of Lily's best mates stormed in to the great hall covered head to toe in bright green paint.

I burst out in laughter as the four of them rushed in to the seats next to us :James next to Lily, Sirius next to him, Peter opposite and Remus next to me. Perfect ugh.

Lily gave me a smirk but i just looked at James and gave her smile and that quickly dropped off her face.
"Morning ladies" said Sirius with a grin.
"It's the first day back and you've always ruined snivulrus's year" i giggled.
"Oi don't be mean Y/N, boys what have you done that for?" moaned Lily.
It was genuine as well. She genuinely cared for him. Only Merlin knows why though bloody hell.

Remus perked up,"I wouldn't say his years ruined already Lily he's fine... promise"
"Yeah Lils he's fine it's only a bit of fun"said Peter.
"See even Pete thinks so it's alright Evans cheer up",Sirius grinned.

"Morning boys." said Professor McGonagle with a playful frown.
The four boys said in unison:
"Morning Minnie"
"I trust that this wasn't anything to do with you four?"
James had a mischievous grin,"What do you mean Minnie? What happened? We're just enjoying breakfast with our two favourite ladies"

And then almost telepathically, all four of them wrapped there arms around each other, including James's arm around Lily and Remus's around my waist. He looked down at me.
"Sorry Y/N/N , just convince her go on?" he whispered ,smirking.
A wide grin covered my face and I immediately began to blush. Y/N just get it together and just convince Minnie. Wow i'm even calling her Minnie now.

Everyones face had a someone convincing smile yet the professors was very confused. I nodded furiously, "Yeah Professor they've been with us the whole time right Lily?",raising my eyebrows.

She sighed."Um Yeah corse they have. What happened is everything okay Professor?"

"Hmm.Detention all six of you.Tonight"
With that she walked away with a smile.
With all the trouble they cause I don't know how but she loves them all really.

Lily shoved James off her.
"Thanks . Now i've got in trouble because of you lot." she frowned.
"Oh come on Evans it's only detention"Sirius teased.

"I'm really sorry LilyFlower i never meant for you to get in trouble" cooed James.

"God will you stop calling me that!" shouted Lily,then she stormed out the hall.
James immediately got up and ran straight after her, "Evans i'm sorry!Lily?!".

"Why's she so upset? Remus asked turning towards me. I hadn't even realised his arm was still wrapped around me. He hadn't even moved. Oh my Merlin. Surly he hasn't realised too. Or maybe he wants too keep it there. AH.

I then realised again i hadn't even answered him. "Y/N? Wha wrong with Lily?" he chuckled looking in my eyes.
"Oh um. I don't know actually. I should probably go after her".
"Do you want me to come with you ?
he asked.
"Um no don't worry, i'll go find her,thankyou though."

"Anytime", he smiled. "I'll see you in potions?"
"Yeah, see you soon" i smiled back.
Then i went to go find Lily, leaving the three boys alone together at the Gryffindor table.

A/N:
Guys i'm so sorry i haven't updated in like a month i've been ill and then i was just busy😭
but i wrote this short chapter just so i could get something out and i'm writing the next one now so again sorry this is so short!
Anyway thankyou for all the reads so far and i hope your enjoying this story:)
love sophie x