Colby Catches feelings

Jake's POV

Sam and Colby took me to their house. It is huge. They said that they have an extra room since their one roommate Elton was moving out of his room and into the garage. We walked in and there was an older guy starting there. He looked scary. "Hey Elton." Sam said. "Sam, Colby? Who is that and why is he in our house?!" Elton yelled. Maybe I should have just stayed at the school house.

Sam's POV

Elton started yelling at Colby and I for bringing Jake home. I can see that Jake is scared and I hug him. Elton is just trying to protect us. If we tell him why we brought Jake home he would understand. "Colby, take Jake up to your room. I'll talk to Elton." I said. Colby nodded and guided Jake upstairs. I look back at Elton and walk over to him. "What did I tell you two about bringing random people home?!" Elton yelled. I let out a sigh and tell him the whole story.

*Meanwhile*
Colby's POV

I brought Jake up to my room and sat us down on my bed. He started crying so I pulled him into a hug. I laid down on my back and Jake was laying next to me with his leg on my legs and his hand on my chest grabbing my shirt. He is so cute. Wait, what am I thinking?! I'm not into boys! Right?