Nightmares

*in Jake's dream*

"D-dad p-please s-stop!" Jake cried out as his "dad" continued to hit and kick him. "Don't call me that! You are not my son! No son of mine is gay!" He yelled as he took a beer bottle and smashed it over Jake's head. The last thing he saw was his mother standing in the doorway with a shocked face and tears in her eyes before everything went dark.

*end of dream*

Jake's POV

I woke up and sat up quickly. I was breathing heavily and was so shaky. "Jake?" I heard Sam say which made me jump a little. Then I released Sam and Colby were both awake and staring at me concerned. "Jake, are you ok?" Sam asked moving closer to me. I got scared by his movements and backed up into the corner of the bed against the wall. "Sam. I think your scaring him." Colby said putting a hand on Sam's shoulder. Sam sighed and looked at me. "Jake, I'm not gonna hurt you. I would never hurt you. I just wanna know what happened." Sam said calmly. I slowly crawled my way over to Sam and curled up into him. He then wrapped his arms around me and I calmed down. I felt save to be in Sam's arms. Colby then came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me too. They made me feel safe. "How about we go back to sleep, ok?" Colby said. I nodded. We all laid down and fell asleep cuddling.