Chapter 8: Surprise Attack

3rd POV

We get an overhead view of a moving bus, in this bus are the young aspiring heroes from U.A high, they're currently chatting away without a care in the world. The current topic is popularity, or more specifically, who's most likely to be popular.

Kirishima: Out of everyone here, I'd say the Bakugou twins and Todoroki twins have the best chance at being popular.

Tsuyu: Sure, but the Bakugou twins are always angry so they'll never be popular.

Katsuki: What did you say?! I'll kick your ass!

Katsumi: And start using are individual names you wannabe Kermit the frog!

Tsuyu: You see?

Kaminari: You know we basically just met you two, so it's kinda telling that we all know both of your personalities are trashy, although, I'd say your sister gets a pass because of her smoking hot looks.

Katsumi: You perverted son of a bitch!

Katsuki: If you don't take that back right now, I'm gonna break your neck as soon as we step off this bus.

Kaminari: U-uh, yeah sure, I take it back.

Izumi: 'Well would you look at that, I'm surprised I get to witness those two being teased, but I guess there's a first time for everything'

Momo: This is such a disgusting conversation.

Uraraka: Yeah, but it's kinda fun listening to them fight.

Aizawa: Hey brats, we're here, stop messing around.

Everyone: Yes sir!

Once the bus came to a stop, the class, followed by Aizawa, stepped out and was greeted by the sight of a huge building called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or U.S.J for short.

Aizawa: Alright, our other instructor is waiting for us, so let's stop wasting time and get inside.

Once they were inside, they were immediately entranced by the sight of U.S.J.

J