_-Part 4-_

{On the way to Mt. Sagiri

Date: Unknown

Place: Unknown

Time: Unknown}

"Demon talking"

"People talking"

"Threatening talking/Micheal Jackson V.2 Talking"

*in mind/ Telepathic*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, in all my day's I never saw a man" The demon claimed laughing, "Tanjira if it rushes towards you run, I will try my best to stall it or potentially put it out of commission" Izuku said while putting his hand infront of of tanjira and, her sister. "What will a human do to me, you can't kill me so it's worthless trying, HAHAHAHAHA" The demon rushed in launching an attack but izuku charged up 20% full cowl and, deflecting it then sending a Detroit smash at it, "HIDE!" Izuku screamed rushing at the temple demon, "DIEEE" It sent an attack only for Izuku to jump up then, he sent a drop kick to the gut, following with two more kicks. Right after that Izuku used the momentum to kick it in the air with 50 % O.F.A.F.C.

_-Scene Change-_

"Woah what a light show" The mysterious women Said standing on the top of a tree unnoticed. She then saw izuku kick the temple demon into the air, "How strong is this kid!?"

_-Scene change-_

Izuku jumped into the air next to the demon and used float. 

{From 1:41 to 2:24 and ignore the ruins and, imagine it with tree's, and they were in the air  off the cliff when vegeta threw black into the ground. Also you know who to change and imagine if not then change black with the temple demon and ignore vegeta and put izuku 100% full cowl}

The demon got up struggling because of the beat izuku gave him but, still rushed. Izuku's danger sense kicked off and wrapped the demon in black-whip. Tanjira came down with her sister close and saw the destruction around. "Woah what happened here" she said looking around then laying eye's on izuku.

He had a green-ish blue aura the faded to black at the bottom, "I-Izuku?" Tanjira asked fearing for her life, he turned around and, looked at her. "YES" izuku said with the voice that scarred even A.F.O , "are you even Izuku?", Izuku turned around with black whip still on "Who would I be Tanjira" he said with a heart warming smile. He turned back to the demon not noticing that nezuko left back to the temple.

"So Izuku what are we gonna do now" Tanjira said being worried a bit, "Wait it out a bit because, if I am right the sun should kill him". They both suddenly felt something touch their shoulder, "You're right but also a special type of blade kills them as well"  as on instinct Izuku front-flipped trying to fend off the unknown presence, "who are you?". "I am Sanin Urokodaki I suppose, you are izuku midoriya and,  Tanjira kamado?" The women who claimed to be Urokodaki. "*sniff* *sniff* Izuku she's not lying " she said looking gleefully, "I truly forgot you can do th-" Izuku tried to get out but was pulled a little by the temple demon. "HAHAHA, You can't kill me even if you tried"

The temple demon exclaimed but, the next second killed by the sun, "oh right the sun kills demons...THE SUN KILLS DEMONS!" both tanjira and, Izuku said in sync. They ran around to check for nezuko and, fourtunally Tanjira found her in the temple in the corner. "Found her!" Tanjira said, Izuku came inside as well but before he did he saw Sanin praying infront of the dead bodies. "Ok now lets go with Urokodaki-sama" Izuku said then put nezuko in the basket and tied it again.

"Ok lets go" Sanin said then leaving Getting Tanjira and, Izuku to follow her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok! Now that's the end of the chapter! HAHAHA YOSHA! now have a goodnight or afternoon or morning laters! Hehehe!