|\Part 9/|

Hmmm....Guys for my lemon book uhh do you guys want to add a specific anime because im all ears and, yeah now let's get to uhh izuku using shadow breathing....YOSHA!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now we could see Izuku and Tanjira running around looking for someone to save or, demons and, they some 4 of them in-fact so the split them in half, "Alright then Tanjira go, go, go!" Izuku says before disappearing from sight and popping up behind 2 demons and sheathing his sword while saying under his breath, "shadow breathing...lights out" Tanjira did the same and executed "water breathing, striking tide!" and with that both Izuku and, Tanjira went deeper into that forest.

With a couple minutes of silent Izuku decided to break the ice "Tanjira how did your turn into a demon?" Izuku asked his Red-head but, what he got in response was her stopping and, started to lightly cry. Izuku is thinking he did something wrong went to her and, of course being taller and, stronger then her went and, picked her up. Tanjira still sad didn't notice this until she was put into a into a teddy bear hug (it's like a bear hug but less tighter), "I'm sorry Tanjira for making you cry are you alright?" Izuku said and got a nod from her "ok I'm sorry for going into a sensitive area" "It's alright you didn't know but since I'm your girlfriend now i might as well tell you" the red-head said and then, started explaining how her family got killed, her sister was left to turn into a demon and met Giyuu . "Oh ok well, how about this, I protect my tiny red head and, you just keep being cute" Izuku said to her while rubbing his cheek against her's, "a-alright but will you help me find a cure for her?" Tanjira asked referring to her little sister , "of course what kind of boyfriend would I be if didn't help you out?" "Thanks Izu your the best" and with that interaction out the way Izuku and Tanjira spent the rest of the time killing demons or helping fellow trainee's but, the final day was when sh*t was about to go down.

(===||===)Scene change brought to you by Fem Rengoku and, Izuku sitting next to each other yelling "UMAI!"(===+===)

"Wow were on the final day that fast?" Tanjira say's being overly excited, "someone's excited" Izuku said sitting down and, we can the lovely cinnamon rolls on a high part of the hill that, you can actually see what's going on around you. "Of course today's the day we can finally see Urokodaki-san and, Nezuko-kun" she now started jumping playfully while Izuku watched with amusement, "keep jumping you look cute" Izuku said in a playful tone, while tanjira on the other stopped and, started producing steaming and turned crimson red. "Wow now i know you're weakness Ta-" Izuku started but got interrupted by a scream.

"AHHHHHHH HELP HELP ME!"

A girl screamed out making Tanjira and, Izuku snap their necks at the spot, "let's go" "Right" a few minutes later Izuku and, Tanjira got to where the scream was heard and, saw a giant demon three times taller than Izuku with a crap ton of hands, holding a dead girls body while another was running.

                            \|sorry for the crappy image and imagine both boys are girls|/

It shot it's hands going to grab the petrified girl but, Izuku rushed the middle of the hand and, struck it leaving a dark trail. "Leave now!" Tanjira screamed going next to Izuku, "you ready Izuku" "ready as I'll ever be Tanjira" Izuku stated with the two side-by-side the demon got a good at Tanjira and Izuku, "HOHOHO another one of Urokodaki's brats and, a boy!?" the demon exclaimed jumping up and, down shaking the ground a bit, "how do you know Urokodaki-san?" Tanjira asked getting the hand demon to point at her forehead to the mask their sensei gave her.

"Those masks are the one's she give's to her brats before sending them to their doom!" The demon exclaimed making Tanjira and, Izuku confused The hand demon noticed this and started explaining it, "there were many before and, I killed the all but there were two that, stood out the most were a orange haired girl she was strong but, she got cocky and, struck my neck making her blade snap in two then, I smashed her head off" Izuku was furious but stayed silent meanwhile his hair covered his eye's. "Then the one in dark blue hair she was fast but eventually I struck her down as well" The hand demon exclaimed giving a wicked smile.

That was a fatal mistake

Izuku looked back at the demon a gave a menacing glare that scared even the coldest of hearts and make them rethink about messing with him, meanwhile Tanjira did the same. "You will pay for what you have done!" two now pissed of cinnamon rolls exclaimed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alright! Now Imma go work on my Lemon book Laters!