~/part 6\~

Sorry guys for taking so long i just had a lot of stuff going on so yeah...Let's go (also i'm planing on putting some smut and lemon on here on this story, so heads up on that)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Demon talking"

"People talking"

"Threatening talking/Micheal Jackson V.2 Talking"

*in mind/ Telepathic*

.

.

.

.

.

.

"*huff* *Huff* I cut the boulder....*cough* in half...hehehehe" Izuku exclaimed laying on the hard yet comfortable dirt, taking in deep breaths through his mouth then breathing out through his nose. Izuku took a minute and, cleaned himself up as much as he could before descending down the mountain.

"I wonder how tanjira is doing, but man that was waaay more exhausting than I thought it would be." Izuku stated strolling down the mountain, but how did Tanjira take it let's go and check on that

~_Scene change brought to you by Tanjira having some lewd thoughts about izuku and her -_0 _~

"*cough* *cough* mokomo was fast *cough*very fast at that*sigh* and, it took a lot of my stamina just to take a slice at her " Tanjira said to herself not knowing there was someone behind her. 

Thud

Thud 

Thud

Tanjira looked over quickly only to see Sanin standing there with empty arms and, logs on the floor. "You d-did it....*smiles under her mask* congratulations tanjira" Sanin exclaimed , Tanjira bowed and exclaimed, "only with you're great teaching's was i able to complete such a feat thank you sensei!" 

"Also *sniff* *sniff* sensei did you make tea?" Tanjira looking proud of her high smelling sense, "no i didn't why?" , Sanin said confused , "well i smell tea sensei it's probably midoriya!" exclaimed the red-head who knew her soon to-be crushes scent.

"He's probably done too sensei!" "hmm" Sanin hummed in agreement then not a moment wasted they descended down the mountain and reached the house.  

!~!Scene change brought to you by Kanao sleeping with a chibi izuku in her arms!~!

"*slurrrrp* hmm so if I use kagura's judgement with OFA what will happen will that aura be the same or will it ch-" Izuku said and, was about to continue but someone covered his eye's which led him to stop and, feel this unknown persons hands. "Tanjira? is that you" "Yes it is midoriya-kun" Tanjira said before hugging our cinnamon-roll and ,looking down at what he's drinking. "I knew i smelled tea somewhere" she said still hugging him and, reaching for his tea, in response he just moved it more forward. "Eh? midoriya can i please have some of you're tea. pweaaseeee!" she said begging for.....Tea?

"Fine" Izuku said handing her the tea still thinking about the many possibilities he has with his new powers

"Fine" Izuku said handing her the tea still thinking about the many possibilities he has with his new powers. " *slurrrrrp* mmmmnnnnn so good what kind of tea is this?" "Green tea" he said bluntly causing Tanjira to look at him . "Huh you did really change over the past two years huh?" she said going infront of him and, siting one his lap/

 "Huh you did really change over the past two years huh?" she said going infront of him and, siting one his lap/

~!This how they look and imagine Zoro is sitting on the ground crisscross and Nami is holding a cup!~

"Yes now can you get off please" Izuku said blushing a little, "why? and also you're turning red are you getting a fever be-" Tanjira was getting out before getting picked up and put down next to him. "Thanks Nezuko" "Mhhhhmmnn mhnn" she muffled and turned into a small child that reminded him of Eri. She went and hugged him, he smiled with a tear running down his face without noticing it but Tanjira and Nezuko did. "He- WAIT WHY ARE YOU CRYING IZUKU" exclaimed before Hugging him as well as nezuko (still in her small child form).

He embraced them now crying while smiling "Thank you guys hehehe"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Whew another chapter done and, sorry again for the long wait i had a lot of house stuff going on so yeah i finally got internet so i'll try to upload as fast as possible k now...

ARRIVEDERCHI!