01 | The Black Butler Psychic

If there's one thing Saiki loved it would be coffee jelly, now Saiki wouldn't say he only loves coffee jelly but if the coffee jelly was on fire and you were on fire and he had a bucket of water, he would save the coffee jelly and eat it in front ...

If there's one thing Saiki loved it would be coffee jelly, now Saiki wouldn't say he only loves coffee jelly but if the coffee jelly was on fire and you were on fire and he had a bucket of water, he would save the coffee jelly and eat it in front of you ( Saiki knows that's an old joke but that's what he would do). Saiki wouldn't say he's heartless Saiki would just say he isn't ' the best person out there ' oh wait no he would say he's heartless but Saiki might not admit it but he would always save an ' annoying person ' as he would say.

Saiki would always walk with the 'annoying people' and he would say he hated it, but today was no different and he walked with them or, well followed him. Believe it or not his friends ( Saiki would disagree with that statement) had names! They are called: Nendou Riki, Kaidou Shun, Teruhashi Kokomi, Yumehara Chiyo, Hairo Kineshi, Toritsuka Reita, Mera Chisato, and Kuboyasu Aren. They all walked together, mostly trying to talk to Saiki.

" Hey, Saiki! Wanna come with me later, I have found a secret hideout!" Kaidou said excitedly.

It's not a secret hideout if someone knows about it, Saiki thought. As they walked and walked Saiki kept hearing voices from different people like I wanna go and die one person thought or I wanna eat cake another person thought ( Saiki also wanted to eat cake though he would rather eat coffee jelly).

" Saiki doesn't care about your secret hideout! Come with me, Saiki. I want to ride a motorcycle with you!" Kuboyasu said.

Both sound annoying and preferably I wouldn't be talking to any of you Saiki thought though he kept quiet and nobody noticed anything since it was normal and not out of the ordinary.

" Hey, Kokomi! " Someone was yelling across the street.

Oh, wait, that's her pervert brother Saiki thought. Teruhashi Kokomi's brother is named Makoto Teruhashi and is a huge ass pervert. Mokoto is a very famous person and everyone loves him ( except Saiki). Makoto Teruhashi hated Saiki for the sole reason that Saiki has a 'crush' on Kokomi ( Which is not true).

" Huh, brother!" Kokomi said embarrassingly "What are you doing here!" Kokomi asked.

" I'm your brother of course I want to help you and pick you up!" Makoto said and I didn't want you to walk with that pink-haired idiot! Makoto thought. Wow, said the perverted brother Saiki thought. Kokomi got too embarrassed and decided to go in the car, as they drove away Yumehara decided to say "Wow Kokomi is sure lucky to have a brother like that!" you wouldn't agree after you see what's on his mind Saiki thought.

Once everybody spread out and reached their homes, finally Saiki could walk alone with no one bothering him. He walked and walked and heard many voices until he reached his house and the voices died down to only two.

"Kusuo, dear your brother is here!" His mom said.

Saiki's mother is named Kurumi Saiki who is a lovely mother (and can also turn into a demon).

" Come here Kusuo your brother decided to give you a visit!" His dad said.

Saiki's dad is named Kuniharu Saiki who is a no-good lazy dad (emphasize on lazy).

Great Saiki thought sarcastically didn't we already do an episode on my brother? Saiki thought. Saiki was finally able to go inside his house and then he was greeted by his brother.

" Kusuo, won't you greet your brother!" His brother said happily.

Saiki's brother is named Saiki Kusuke, who is a genius ( Saiki would say an idiot).

" Kusuo! I got you a gift!" Kusuke said.

Please leave Saiki responded.

" I made a time machine!" Kusuke said excitedly.