14 | The Black Butler Psychic

What do I know? Saiki wondered as he felt Sabastian stare

Sebastian stared at Saiki with a piercing gaze as if he could look straight through him. Saiki just wanted to get out of there. He didn't want to cause a scene and just wanted to go to his room to relax and eat coffee jelly. He only helped because he felt like he needed to and it's not like he did something terrible. So why was Sebastian staring at him like that?

"You're both wonderful, simply wonderful, Mister Sebastian and Mister Saiki!" Finny said with a large grin on his face.

" In my country we would call guys like you superman!" Baldroy said with the same grin as Finny's.

" I am no superman... I am merely a butler" Sabastian said with a small smile on his face.

Great being compared to Superman now. This is what I'm doing with my life now. Saiki Thought with a deadpan look on his face.

"Your Butlers are the most skilled Ciel," The guest said with a gentle smile.

"Skilled? They only did what was expected of them" Ciel said with a smile on his face.

Saiki sighed "The nerve of this kid," Saiki thought while looking around trying to find the nearest exit.

Sabastian noticed Saikis' attempt to find an exit and had a small smile on his face.

"Don't think of running away now....superman" Sabastian whispered with the most demon-looking smile.

"He called us both superman" Saiki whispered with an expressionless face.

"Your right Ciel but to find talents like that must be difficult." The guest said while laughing.

" Well that's not the only reason I hired Sabastian, never tasted sweets that are better than Sabastian," Ciel said while staring at the reflection of his spoon.

"What about the other one? The uh pink haired one." The guest asked.

"Saiki? Well he is most intriguing" Ciel replied with a smile on his face.

" Sweat and being intrigued? HA-HA those things are certainly something very important to a child!" The guest spoke with laughter.

Sabastian suddenly appeared out of thin air and said "Many apologies for having kept you waiting. I will now serve you dessert"

While Sabastian was doing that Saiki started to wonder if Finny only brought iris bulbs how did he make them bloom?

"Smells yummy!" Finny and Baldroy said while smelling the dessert.

"If you behave like good little children then I shall give you some as a reward and for you, Saiki some coffee jelly would suffice," Sabastian said with a sigh.

How did he know I like coffee jelly? Well, whatever I don't care I just want some Saiki thought with a content look on his face.

Ciel and the guest came back inside to play the new game the guest brought in while Sabastian was getting the tea and Saiki was standing beside Ciel.

"That was a thoroughly enjoyable dinner, my lord, now then I would like to talk about the contract," The guest said with an awkward smile.

"Before we discuss that we must play the game." Ciel said as they were sitting down.

Ciel must love games. I wonder if he would like video games. He would certainly enjoy them more than me. After all, I get spoiled about them even if I didn't want to know. Saiki said whilst looking at the young master Ciel.

"Yes I understand but I do have a pressing appointment." The guest said with the same awkward smile.

"Children can be very demanding about their games. You surely don't want me to be upset?" Ciel said with a small smirk.

"No...No of course not, perhaps you would permit me to use your telephone," The guest said, starting to look more worried.

I wonder if Ciel knows what this guest is trying to do. Reading his mind I can tell what he has done. Maybe I should do something about it. It's probably best if I let Sabastian handle this. It could give me a chance to see if he is similar to me in the ability way. Saiki pondered hearing Sabastian's low-sounding footsteps coming towards them.

As the guest opened the door he bumped into Sabastian "I've brought some to you and my lord" Sabastian said with a smile.

"I'll be right back," The guest said while walking to the telephone.

Ciel took a sip of his tea " What is this? It smells terribly weak" He said with a scrunch on his face.

"Out of consideration from our guest I brought some Italian tea." Sabastian answered.

"Italian?" Ciel asked

"Italians drink more coffee than tea so finding high quality Italian tea is quite difficult," Sabastian said.

"Do you perhaps not like it, young master?" Sabastian asked with a concerned expression.

"No I don't like it at all," Ciel said while staring at the cup of tea.

What a frosty mood. Saiki thought with an uneasy look.

"I will seek the dessert preparations," Sabastian said.

"Good. We must show the guest the Phantomhive hospitality, we are known for our courtesy." Ciel stated.

"Yes my young lord" Sabastian uttered.

I should probably get rid of the guest pretty soon seeing as how he's about to try and swindle the young master. I don't want any complications. I'll do it late at night once I'm done helping May-Rin, Baldroy, and Finny. Saiki mused.