Change of plans

Hyrule flied

Our heroes were walking on the path that King Rhoam told to take in order to reach Kakariko village and they look extremely piss off and cover with slime and Paimon was a bit nervous.

Link: Paimon next time that you see...

Lumine: money laying around...

Y/n: don't you ever but ever...

Trio: PICK IT UP!!

Paimon: Paimon is sorry. Paimon didn't know that was a Like like.

Brave: okay listen... don't you think that it was a bit suspicious that their was a red rupee just laying their on plain sight!

Paimon was about to said something but she thinks about and sees that Brave has a point.

Paimon: you have a point their.

Y/n: you were lucky that we didn't lost the Rekka or the Shikah Slate to that Like Like.

Paimon: Paimon promise that will not happen again.

Brave:(thoughts) why I have a feeling that it will happen again?

Paimon: Paimon wants to know why aren't we flying to Kakariko village?

Link: simple Paimon, we don't don't want to scare them.

Paimon: scare them?

Y/n: yes if we flying their riding Brave they will think

Lumine: that we are their to attack them.

Link: yes, if we do that we won't get answers from Impa.

Y/n: but be thankful that Brave was able to take us close to the village.

Lumine: and thank you Brave.

She smiles to Brave who was in his chibi form.

Brave: it was a pleasure Lumine.

Link: so don't worry Paimon we are close and we might arrive to the village before Nighy fall.

Y/n: unless someone gets in our way.

Lumine: Like a Guardian.

Y/n: yes like a Guardian.

Lumine: no serious.

Lumine points behind them and everyone turn at the direction were Lumine was pointing at and what they were looking at was no other then a Guardian.

Link:...

Y/n:...

Lumine:...

Paimon:...

Brave:...

Guardian:...

Paimon: Run!

The group started to run away from the Guardian, but it started to change them from behind while shooting it laser at them.